His Cologne

So last night I had a wild dream. I can't remember anything really, except Syd Barrett's beautiful face was in it. I was sorta like a ghost, so he couldn't see me, But I was up close to him. He was so beautiful.

Wait... This is a Rog imagine

Well shit...

You laid on Roger's chest as the both of you watched a movie. His scent was hypnotizing, You didn't even want to watch the movie anymore, The cologne was intoxicating, lulling you to peace every time you breathed it in through your nose.
"I love this scent. Your cologne smells really nice." Roger kissed the top of your head, as you tightened the your arms grip around Rog's upper body.

"It's dark cardamom and bamboo. I thing it smells great as well." It was obvious to Roger that you no longer wanted to watch the movie, so he turned off the television. The A/C vent, which was above the couch, turned on. The both of you were disturbed by the cool air, So Roger covered the both of you with a blanket that was folded over the couch.

"I'll wear more of it for you, since you like it." Roger's thumb massaged your cheek. You soon fell asleep very quickly in Roger's arms, breathing in his cologne scent. The best cologne you've ever smelled in your life

So this sucks. A lot. But it took me less than an hour, and trying to perfect it would make me sad. It's quick, but somebody might like it.