36

(A/N= Media is a fanart of JenLisa that is so BEAUTIFUL. Like, I can't even- just LOOK AT THAT! ITS SCREAMING TALENT! Credit goes to ellendrawings_ on Instagram)

"You can swear kiddo, this is a unique situation that you can swear in," Jin said and chuckled.
"Oh okay, THOSE LITTLE PIECES OF SHITS DOESN'T KNOW HOW IGNORANT THEY SOUND THEY SHOULD EAT DICK AND SHUT THEIR MOUTH BECAUSE NONE IF US GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEIR STUPID ASS OPINION-"
**********************

We all came to the Bloody Moon house. SHINee, BTS and Bloody Moon, we were all together.
"So, what should we do now?" Minho asked.
"We can play truth or dare?" Jimin suggested.
"That wouldn't be fun though, I already stalked all of you. I know everything..." Yeri said and slightly smirked.
"Yeah- wait what?!" Hoseok said which resulted in Yeri smirking even more.
"We can invite other gangs if you want." I suggested. "We're pretty close to SEVENTEEN and TWICE."
"We're close to Got7 and NCT. Should we in tie them as well?" Jin said.
"I mean sure. The more the better, right?" Taemin said.

"Why didn't you say NCT was this many people?!" I whispered to Yoongi's ear as a literal army of NCT members entered the Bloody Moon house.
"I mean, you never asked." Yoongi said and smiled.
More and more people were coming and joining us. NCT invited another gang called Stray Kids, TWICE invited ITZY, Jihyo asked (G)-IDLE to come which also invited Pentagon.
In less than an hour, there were hundreds of gangsters drinking, kissing and screaming random things at each other.

Did I get drunk, you ask?

Hell yeah

Will I regret this the next morning?

Probably

I gathered our close friends into a circle to play spin the bottle.
"oKAy OkAY IlL staRT!" Jin said in a really drunk voice and spinned the bear bottle in the middle. The bottle slowly stopped in Yeri.
"Yah! I'm not gonna kiss you." Yeri said as she slightly stepped out of the circle.
"Yeah! I wanna kiss Namjoon!" Jin shouted.
"It's kinda against the rules but I think we can turn a blind eye on this one." Kai from EXO said which caused Jin to jump to Namjoon. But instead of making out, Jin just passed away in Namjoon's arms. Everyone chuckled at Jin's drunk self and Namjoon carried Jin to Jihyo's room upstairs.
"Should we continue than?" Lisa asked, also in a drunk voice. Everyone shouted 'yes!' so I leaned in to turn the bottle.
"B-but you are taken..." Yoongi said, it was lowkey obvious he didn't want me to kiss anyone other than him. I smiled to him and spinned the bottle. The bottle landed on Jennie. Lisa and Yoongi widened their eyes and slowly took a breath.
"Well, we can't go against the rules can we?" Jennie mumbled and stepped closer to me. She pressed her lips against mine and everyone could hear Yoongi's breathing noises at this point. He must be so pissed. She bit my lower lip as she stopped the kiss. She went to her place. Oh wow. Lisa and Jennie must've fought, or Jennie wouldn't even want to kiss me or she is so drunk, probably the second option.
"Okay, Rose your turn." Jennie said.
"Huh?"
"It's your turn to spin the bottle." Jennie said with half closed eyes.
"Oh, Okay." Rose said and turned the bottle around which stopped on the one and only, Jimin. And let me tell you my friends, Jimin's eyes were GLOWING as soon as the bottle landed in him, like I have never seen him this happy.
Jimin stood up and walked to Rose, he kissed her cheek which caused everyone to start fangirling like 12 year olds who never held a boys hand that dreams +18 stuff with their  25 year old bias.
"Okay, that was so fluffing adorable." Taemin said. Rose was completely pink and Jimin was bright red.
"Is it my turn to pick someone?" Rose asked, everyone nodded. "Well, I choose Luna to spin the bottle."
"Oka-" I was about to say 'okay' but Yoongi stood up.
"I don't want to watch my girlfriend kiss other people." Yoongi said and gently dragged to to my room upstairs.