32

(A/N= media is Holland because Kpop ain't that deep but if someone says bad about him I will break their kneecaps... heheh)

"Okay, now let's make it between you and Yoongi," Jennie said and slightly smirked.
************

It has been a few hours since Jennie and Taeyong left. BTS and Taeyong exchanged so they will probably meet up with NCT and become friends. We were sitting on the couch and not really doing anything.

"I'm bored," Hoseok said as he stood up for the eighth time to stretch.
"Do you want to go to see a movie?" Jungkook asked.
"What is it about?" Yoongi asked and lifted his head from the computer he was staring at for the past two hours.
"It's another gang movie. It's quite funny to watch them and see how the public thinks we are like." Jungkook said.
"Yeah, should be interesting," I said and chuckled. "Let's go then?"
"Let's gooooooo-"

We arrived at the cinema. After a few days of BTS debating about the seating positions, we all agreed on the seating plan and sat down on our seats. Yoongi was at the edge and I was seated next to him. The movie was about to start and so far, no one sat next to Yoongi. However, during the commercials, a group of girls sat next to him. I was fine, I wasn't jealous or anything, they were here to just watch the movie. It's not like just since there is a girl that is breathing the same oxygen as Yoongi, means he is suddenly going to stop liking me and the girl is probably not going to flirt with him anyways-
...
I take my words back.

The movie started, and the girl next to Yoongi was getting closer to him every 'scary' scene in excuse of age was scared but, like-  UGHH

I tried to hold myself, which was a success. I didn't say anything to the girl, nor got angry to Yoongi for not saying something. I just let her be. I guess I kinda felt secured that Yoongi didn't show any attraction whatsoever to the girl.

The movie ended and the girl was at the point where she was literally holding onto his arm despite the efforts of Yoongi trying to get away. Every time Yoongi says something, the girl would apologise and do the same thing after a few minutes. We left the cinema and went outside.
"I want ice cream," Jimin said and smiled happily.
"Yeah, me too." Taehyung agreed.
"Okay, Let's go get ice cream!" Namjoon said quite loudly.
"Can you get me mint chocolate, please? I need to go to the toilet." I said.
"Mint chocolate? That tastes like toothpaste." Namjoon said.
"No, it doesn't," Jungkook said.
"Okay, let's go. Luna, we'll meet you at the ice cream shop. Okay?" Jin said, I nodded.
"I'll wait for you," Yoongi said.
"Thanks, Yoongs," I said and started running towards the toilet. However, just as I was about to enter, the group of girls that were next to Yoongi got out of the toilet. They were talking about him. I tried to avoid them and go inside the loo but one of them stopped me.
"Hey, you were sitting next to the guy, right?" A girl said.
"I- I guess," I answered coldly.
"Is he your boyfriend? We're trying to convince a friend to ask his number."
"No, but-" I said but she but my words.
"See?! He's single, now go and ask his number." The girl said while facing another girl.
"Should I?" The girl who was next to Yoongi thought for a little bit. "Okay, I'll go ask him out now." She said and started walking towards Yoongi.

So I decided to follow her. I also needed to pee, but my uterus can wait, Yoongi's love life is more important. The girl walked towards him and acted like she accidentally bumped him.
"Oh, sorry. Wait you were the guy I was sitting next to. Did you like the movie? I liked it a lot" She asked.
"I actually think it was overrated," Yoongi said simply.
"Yeah, that's what I thought. Uhm, so I was wondering if you would like to have my number." She said and smiled. I couldn't stand anymore, I walked towards them.
"No, he doesn't want your number," I said and started dragged Yoongi away from her but she caught his arm.
"I was asking him, not you." She said.
"I don't want your number," Yoongi said. He was keeping his replies simple and effective.
"But-"
"See?!" I said while mocking her friend's tone of voice as she said 'see' as well.
"Why are you so concerned? You're not even his girlfriend. I can flirt with him if he's not taken." She said out of anger from the rejection.
"I may not be his girlfriend but at least I'm someone he comes to the cinema with, not to mention he literally just saw you today. Let's not debate who is more important in his life." I said, also out of anger.
"You know wha-" She was about to say something but Yoongi interrupted her.
"If you could leave, I feel really uncomfortable right now." He said and the girl left like a storm.