35

(A/N= media is top because THE KING IS BACK BITCH)

Who is the other new student? She seems familiar.

"Hi, my name is Lisa."

"Hello, I'm Jennie."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Hana. Let's get on well." The new girl said and smiled. Wait, I know why she is familiar! She's the girl that was flirting with Yoongi yesterday!
*****************

As soon as she introduced herself, Taehyung, who was sitting next to me, started poking her arm with a pencil.
"Isn't she the girl who-?!" Taehyung said.
"Yes, yes she is," I said as I took out my phone to message the Bloody Moon group chat.

Bloody Moon bitches

Luna= Yeri, find everything about Kim Hana. Same age as us has short blond highlighted hair.
Yeri= Can you be more specific?
Luna= She was at the 'Relay' cinemas yesterday. May look into that?
Yeri= I'll see what I can find, but why do you want to know about her?
Luna= Let's just say that she's the reason I confessed to Yoongi
Jihyo= Oops
Jihyo= Am I late again?
Yeri= A little bit Lmao
Luna= Yeri, please look into her
Yeri= Will do, Moon.

I closed my phone and looked at the front of the class, the teacher was telling them where to sit.
"Lisa and Jennie, you can sit behind Luna. Luna, raise your hand please." The teacher said.
"Oh, we know who she is," Lisa said and they walked towards me. I smiled and high fived them as they sat down. Which made a lot of people feel the need to talk.

'Are they also from Bloody Moon?!'
'They look like their friends so they must be'
'She is really hot!'
'I wish I was her boyfriend!'
'I wonder if they have boyfriends'
'They probably do...'

I lightly chuckled to their comments since they were both in a relationship, with each other.

"Uhm... Hana, you can sit at the back." The teacher said and Hana sat down. She didn't seem to notice me yet. Now, you may be thinking why am I so bothered with her?
Well, she doesn't seem to be someone that keeps secrets. Since she comes to our school, there is like a 100% chance that she will learn I'm Moon. If she even mentions that I went to the cinema with Yoongi or even worse I didn't want her to get Yoongi's number, it would put Yoongi in a bad position.
I can't even count how many people would go to jail to kill me, there are too many to keep track of... What I'm saying is that I don't want Yoongi to be in danger just because he's seeing me.
During the lunch break, I quickly ran to the cafeteria and sat down to the biggest table in the middle of the cafeteria that had all of the gangsters, BTS, Bloody Moon and SHINee.
When I sat down, Yeri excitedly opened up her laptop to show me the things she found about that Kim Hana girl.

"So I found only one person who is named Kim Hana with short and blond highlighted that posted a picture on 'Relay' cinemas yesterday." Yeri showed the screen to me. "Is this her?" I nodded in response.
"Good!" Yeri said in relief. "She is the same age as us. She was kicked off her last school for buying grades from her teachers. She broke up with her boyfriend about two weeks ago which is obvious by 'tHe HEaRt wAS MAdE To BE bROkEn' and other cringe breakup quotes she has been posting for the past weeks. She is not a gang member or a threat to any kind however, I can dip deeper if you are really concerned about whether she is a threat or not."
"Thank you so much! She knows that I'm friends with BTS. It can get them into a lot of trouble so I just wanted to make sure she wasn't gonna tell anyone. If she's a civil she shouldn't be able to contact any of my enemies." I chuckled.
"Who is Kim Hana?" yoongi asked as he stuffed his face into a burrito.
"She is the girl from yesterday," I answered.
"Oh, do you mean the girl you got jealous of?" He asked teasingly and smoothly slid towards me.
"I. will. kill .you." I said and looked at him in a daring way. He smiled and chuckled. HE got closer to me.
"So, do you want to go to the cinema today?" He asked.
"Yes, of course. I was thinking about the new movie they released. It's about-" I was explaining the movie but Lisa cut me.
"Oh, are you guys going on a date? Can we come too?" Lisa said as she pointed to Jennie and herself. "It can be like a double date!" I was about to talk but Jin already started to talk.
"Double date?! What about a triple date? Can I and Namjoon come as well? We haven't been on any dates recently." Jin said and looked at Namjoon.
"Yeah, it can be fun. Let's go to triple date!" Namjoon said excitedly. I smiled and looked at Yoongi.
"Sure, let's go to triple date!" Yoongi said furiously. We all chuckled and laughed. However, our laugh was stopped as we heard some comments students had.