33

(A/N= media is a wallpaper about BTS WORLD because I'm overly obsessed with that game right now but the members are lowkey flirting with us sooooo... And also STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE MIN YUNKI AND FUCKING APPROVE THE NAME)

"Are you asking me out?!" Yoongi said with wide eyes, he was blushing.
"I don't know am I?" I said. He leaned closer and slowly gave a peck on my lips. It didn't feel like a kiss at all, it was really gentle and soft. Rather than horny and wild, I liked it. He slowly went back, I laid my head to his chest and closed my eyes.

"OMG, FINALLY!" We heard a scream coming from Hoseok. BTS was looking at us with ice creams in their hands. Oof, now who's going to explain every detail to these fanboys?

*******************

I quickly got away from Yoongi. BTS was in complete shock. Namjoon dropped his ice cream, but he didn't seem to care at that moment.
"Joon! The ice creammm!" Jin shouted.
"I- I'm going to the bathroom," I said and ran to the toilet. As I was running, I could hear the shouts, screams and the undefinable noises the boys made like;
"YOONGI!"
"TELL US EVERYTHING!"
"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"
"SLDFJIHALWEFNLVNOAHKLSDFHGJ *inhale* FGKJLKGNOAHJ"
Poor Yoongi...

I entered the toilet and closed the stall door. To be honest, I didn't have to pee. I already peed my pants while asking him out but I was too shy to stay with him at the moment. I spend a good five minutes in the bathroom, just staring at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath before I opened the door of the toilet, to face seven men waiting in front of the woman's bathroom.

"Hi!" Yoongi said, pretty passionately.
"Hi," I said and smiled.
"Luna! Congratulations!" Jungkook shouted.
"I- "
"I can't explain how happy I feel for you guys right now," Hoseok said.
"You make an amazing couple!" Taehyung shouted.
"My poor heart can't take it anymore!" Jin said dramatically and threw himself to Namjoon's arms.
"Wh- Yoongi!" I shouted, asking for help from him.
"Okaaaayy!" Yoongi came through the fanboys (AKA BTS) "Can you guys go home?"
"Home? What do you mean home? No-" Jimin said but Yoongi interrupted him. He held my hand.
"If you allow us, we would like to go on a date-" There was a long silence. "-alone."
"Ohhhh"
"Okaay."
"Got you!" They all said and slowly walked to the exit of the shopping centre, leaving Yoongi and me behind... alone.

"So-"
"I'm confused. Are we dating now?" I asked.
"I don't know would you want us to?" He asked, teasingly.
"You were the one that liked me first so I guess you would want me to say 'yes'," I said.
"Well, you were the one that mentioned you would want to be my girlfriend."
"You were the one who confessed."
"You were the one who-" He paused for a while. "Okay, I can't find a good comeback." I chuckled and gave a really weak, small, friendly, cute punch to his chest. In which he fall to the ground... Either I was too strong or he was too weak. I think both!

He slowly got up from the floor.
"B- be more careful next time." He said and ruffled his hair.
"Oh My God, I'm so sorry!" I said and carefully looked at his chest, which was in a really, really *sigh* really good shape.
"What do you want to do now?" He asked and smiled.
"To be honest, I'm not really sure. What about an escape room?!" I said excitedly.
"Escape room? Sure, that sounds fun." He said and chuckled cutely. "Let me find one online." He opened his phone and searched escape rooms that we can book last minute. I held the hand he wasn't using. I placed my fingers to his veins in his wrist. I smiled.
"Your heartbeat is like a thousand per minute," I said. He came closer to my face and touched his nose to mine.
"We both know the reason why my heartbeat is this fast." He smirked, but it wasn't an asshole smirk, it was a cute smirk.
"So did you find an escape room?" I asked and got away from him because of *cough* my poor heart.
"Yeah, I found one."
"Let's go then!"
"Okay!" He held my hand and squeezed it really tight that I may bruises.