Kirishima - You're so manly Gokhan.

???? - Great 4 meat shields to take over.

Everyone - What?!

Without a second I notice a giant sludge monster attack Kirishima first and so I decided to act.

Gokhan - Kirishima Harden your body! Shoto make a strong fire ball and I'll take it and shoot. Ocha call the police and tell them the situation.

As we all did that I held the fire in my hand and combined it with my energy to create a strong blast.

Gokhan - Prominence Flash!

The Sludge was split apart and Kirishima was released from it

Shoto - Good job now all we have to do is find something to capture him in.

And in that moment All Might showed up from the sewer.

All Might - NEVER FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE!

Gokhan - All Might?! What are you doing here?

All Might - Oh Young Gokhan it's good to see you again but I see you just took care of the situation. Now let me put the villain in the bottle and take him to the police.

Gokhan - Hey you know Dad asked why you haven't visited since he saved you 5 years ago.

He was sweating since he knows how my mom gets when she's mad not even the God of Destruction can handle her.

All Might - Well I'll see you kids around have a safe and good day.

As he jumped away from the scene and we all then decided to agree to train alone and together sometimes for the 10 months we had.

(1 month)

Me and Shoto were cleaning Dagobah Beach since I wanted some training and Shoto was running around the beach and also picking up the trash. While in school we haven't heard nor seen Izuku anywhere.

(2 - 5 month)

We finished cleaning the beach and I was shooting a Kamehameha to test out my strength.