As weird as it was, the adrenaline rush from the game's excitement drove away the fear of balls. Surely, she wasn't fit for the gameplay herself but seeing it from the stands was a whole 'nother level. Instead of embarrassment clouding her features, a smile graced her lips with a laugh bubbling in her throat.

"Maybe."

A YAWN ESCAPED her lips.

For someone who just woke up from her nap, it was quite a feat for her to be sleepy again. Ukai was late again due to the club's practice, which meant that she was going to be the one closing up the shop. Mina drowsily grabbed the chains with locks from the counter and stepped outside, drowned in the chilly wrath of the night. A shudder went down her spine as she clutched the cardigan tighter around her as if it would serve a better purpose, but it was futile.

As she was about to flip the sign hanging from the sliding door, her ears caught the faint sounds of footsteps approaching. Mina turned around to see a faint figure but as soon as they managed to appear under the flickering streetlight, she managed to get a glimpse of his raven hair and his sharp features. The person was none other than Kageyama himself, walking down with his Karasuno jacket on while sweat was still evidently trickling down his temples. There was that usual frown he wore but it seemed more determined unlike the other days where he just needlessly scowled for unknown reasons.

Excitement rushes through her veins, remnants from the game she saw and that drowsiness she held, now was flushed away. The brunette scurried to him with her yellow chicken-patterned socks and slippers while she waved to him with a grin gracing her lips.

"Kageyama-san!"

The said boy was disrupted from his thoughts as he jolted a bit from the surprise appearance of the girl, eyes widened by a fraction. Before he could even say anything, Mina chimed in once more.

"That was a good game!" She expressed quite joyously, eyes twinkling with mirth despite the darkness enshrouding them.

Despite her aura, Kageyama couldn't hold the same sentiments that she had. He was upset that he couldn't do better, a lot of the what if's spilling like a glass of water tipped over. There were so many things he could've done to recover from those but he was too—

"Face is angry too much, Kageyama-san," The brunette commented, pulling him out of his frustrated stupor. "Not good. Wrinkles will come before you old."

Was it really showing that much? Kageyama rubbed the back of his neck as his frown decreased but he was still a little down on the dumps. Anyone would be after a loss but it wasn't as much as he thought it would— it was just a little frustrating.

"My bad," He grumbled. "And thanks."

Seeing as how he was still consumed in his state, Mina pursed her lips for a few moments before a thought hit her.

"Ah, I have gift for you!" Hesitation was not found in her actions when she grabbed his wrist out of the blue, pulling the surprised raven head into the shop she was about to close. "Come on!"

"L-Lee-san, what are you—?!" Flustered, he rashly tried to pull his arm away but she held a tight grip on him. It was bad enough for her to suddenly get a hold of him and now his ears were acting up, glowing warmly despite the cold air. "O-Oi!"