Eren x Reader - 7 Minutes (Part 3) (smut)

"So.. Whatcha studying?" Eren leaned close to you on his elbows rested on the table top.

"The usual, unlike you.." You gave him a teasing look.

"I am studying.. I'm studying you right now." He traced his eyes up and down up with a suggestive gaze.

"You need to stop." you immediately looked away from his enticing green eyes and back into the dull off-white pages of the book.

"That's too bad because I won't.." He came from across the table and eagerly sat beside you. As you focused on reading, he gradually leaned closer and closer to you. "You know, _______... The door's locked."

"Okay.." you simply replied.

"How long are you going to read for, huh!?"

"All night!" You exclaimed almost sarcastically.

"Well, you can't." He snatched the book away from you. "There's something else you have to do."

"Eren!" You could feel a hot sensation float up to your cheeks.

"Don't act like you don't want to do it either.. Now's our chance to finish where we left off.." His lips were close to your ear as you grew weak to his voice.

"But.." your voice shook a little.

"I'll guide you.. don't worry.." He trailed kisses from your ear to your cheeks and onto your lips. You almost surrendered to him completely as you turned to face him and his arms slowly wrapped around your neck. You naturally snaked your arms around his neck too and you were being sucked in deeper and deeper into his wet kisses.

"You don't want to hold back either now, right..?" He pulled out and touched his forehead against yours.

"Be quiet.." You sealed his lips quick.

"I'll take that as a yes.." He leaned back in and his arms were now wandering your body. He traced down against your sides, sending a pulse to your spine and he gently grazed his hands over your thighs. You were growing more excited as he neared the inner part and kissed your harder.

You couldn't wait so you stood up and plopped right onto the male's lap and wrapped your arms around him tightly.

"_______..." Eren huffed out a moan. "You're getting really excited aren't you..?" He smirked.

"It's you who's excited.." You pressed against his crotch area where a certain somewhere was growing stiff.

"You caught me." He whispered as his hands found his way to your waist where your shirt hung. He tugged at it until you gave in and agreed to remove it only if he did the same. Eren gladly pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground.

"You're so beautiful.." He felt your bare skin with his hands and couldn't stop placing sweet kisses all over until his stopped at your bra. "Here's a problem though.." He looking at you with longing eyes.

"What are you waiting for?" You grabbed his hand and placed it over your bra.

"You're too kind.." He reached around your back and undid your bra and it was thrown off somewhere.

Eren went for your breasts and began to caress and kiss them all over. You let a few sighs slip as he massaged them and you could feel your hips begin to move into his.

You felt his member rub against you and the contact made you want more and more of him. He began to let moans escape too before he finally reached for your pants.

"Let's just get this over with.." He said against your moist lips as he licked them.

You reached for his pants too and undid them. The two of you stood up and kicked them off and Eren picked you up and set you down on the table.

"So should I go for it or should I tease you a bit?" Eren raised a brow.

"You said that we should get it over with so just do it!" You answered him.

"Okay.." He positioned himself and you felt him enter you.

You gasped as he began to push into you slowly. It was your first time and you weren't adjusted to his size just yet.

"_______.." he took a few breaths. "You're so hot.." His movements were slow and painful but you couldn't deny the fact that it was also pleasuring.

He became more aggressive as time passed and he even climbed over the table. He was now completely over you and he looked at your face and smiled. "You're mine now.." He kissed you on the forehead as he entered you once more.

As the two of your moved in rhythm, you could feel your climax nearing. He only pushed harder and harder and your breaths were quicker and quicker. "Eren!" Your voice squeaked. "I'm-"

"I know." He interrupted you as he kept on pumping into you. "I'm.. close too.."

With a few more hard thrusts, you two screamed out in pleasure. Eren fell beside you and snuggled close to you as you tried to catch your breath.

"How.. was.. that..?" His chest moved up and down slowly.

You simply turned to face him and smiled. "Amazing.."

"Hello, Eren? _______? Are you guys in there?" There was a loud knock on the door and you two froze.

"Well.. let's hope they didn't hear.." Eren said as he sat up.

"I can't believe this.." You rubbed your forehead in embarrassment.

-- who gave me permission to write smut but anyway the long awaited part 3 of the Eren 7 Minutes one shot! :D ok enjoy bye /runs away