Armin x Reader - Darkness

You nervously scanned the trainees as all eyes were on you. You felt sweat trickle down your back as you reached down into the cup. You took a deep breath and felt a piece of paper between your index finger and thumb. As you exhaled, you pulled the white slip out of the cup and looked at it.

"Who is it?" You heard a whisper as everyone leaned in closer to you.

Your fingers opened it and you read the name; Armin. Your felt chills throughout your body as your blood pumped through your veins. You heart beat at a faster rate and your cheeks burned. You looked up to the blonde who was staring right at you.

"Alright!" Sasha blast her voice through the tense atmosphere. "Armin and _______! Get in the closet!"

You stood up stiffly trying not to look at Armin who also seemed nervous. You walked over to the closet and waited for him to come beside you.

"You two have fun okay?" Sasha patted both of your backs then pushed your both at the same time.

You stumbled in the dark space and nearly tripped because of Sasha's little push. Luckily Armin was able to catch you and supported you.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he rubbed your shoulder.

"I'm fine.." You answered, guessing where his face would be.

"I'm glad.." You felt his hands let go of you and felt your heart sink a little. You heard a thump from across the darkness and figured out it was Armin leaning against the wall. You did the same, slowly letting out a deep breath.

It was silence between the two of you for what it seemed to be forever but Armin spoke up once again. "So.. _______.."

"Yeah Armin?"

For a second, you heard something pressed against the wall. You tried your hardest to look across from you but it was pitch black.

"I'm guessing there's not much time left but.." you heard a deep breath closer to you than before. A soft and warm touch traced down your cheek and suddenly something pressed down on your lip and you stopped breathing.

"Ar-min.." your breath lingered over your lips as it hit what you thought to be his thumb.

"Shh.." You could feel the heat escape his lips against your face as he removed his hand from your face and down onto your chin. You were greeted with a warm kiss as Armin lifted your chin up.

After a few quick seconds, he backed up and released you. "Sorry.." His tone was regretful. "I didn't know any other way to tell you besides doing that.."

You smiled slightly, touching your lonely lips. "It's okay," you whispered. "It's okay.." You took a step to him and hugged him.

"_-_______!" He tried to keep his voice down.

"I feel the same.." You spoke into his ear and gave a light kiss on his cheek.

"Good.." He wrapped his arms around you and rested in your embrace. "I'm so glad."

"All done!" Sasha swung the open revealing a group hovering over her as the light seeped into the closet. "Ooh, look at what we have here!"

You and Armin instantly jumped from each other clearly embarrassed. "It's not like that!" You tried hide.

"Don't worry, we heard it all!" Sasha teased.

"It's fine, _______. We're done now.." Armin reached for your hand and gave it a light squeeze along with an assuring smile.

You looked into his eyes and returned the smile. "Alright."

He led you out and everyone went back to their seats to continue the game. After that, Armin couldn't take his eyes off of you for one second.

-- IM BACK WOW IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN FOREVER. Everything just went downhill after the concert orz. Anyway, school is over and summer is here! Hopefully I can write more now! /whispers did you guys miss me?? ;; btw this was a request, sorry for taking so long marina.. ;n;