Armin x Reader - Aquarium AU

"We're here." Armin nudged your elbow.

You turned from the window and looked at him, "Where are we?"

"I'll show you," he took your hand and led you off the bus.

As you stepped off you looked at the overarching sign and read, Aquarium.

Armin looked at you to wait for your reaction. Your lips slowly formed a smile and your eyes lit up. Armin smiled too, "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Armin paid for the admission and you both went into the aquarium.

"I can't believe I'm actually here!" It's been the longest time since you visited the aquarium so you were excited. It was always a fascinating place to visit as a child.

"Where do you want to go first?" Armin interrupted your thoughts.

"I heard they newly installed a tunnel that leads you under the aquarium." You exclaimed. "Can we see it!?"

"Of course. It's this way then."

You followed Armin as he led you downstairs and saw a light. As the two of you walked into it all you could see was the blue water. There were all sorts of fish that swam over the tunnel.

"This is amazing.." you looked at everything that was passing by. Armin couldn't help but watch you as you had a look of awe on your face.

"Let's keep walking," he said and you nodded.

You didn't look down at your feet so you kept losing balance and almost tripped a couple of times.

"_______, at this rate you're gonna fall sooner or later." Armin told you.

"I know, I'm sorry it's just, I can't keep my eyes off of the fish!" you didn't even look at him as you replied to him..

"Well, I just want you to be careful.." he quietly said before grabbing your hand."There, I'll guide you so you don't have to worry about falling."

You turned to Armin blushing, "It's okay.." you tried to break free but he gripped tighter.

"Let's keep moving." and with that he pulled you along the tunnel. You felt nervous holding his hand like this and tried to get it off your mind by watching the creatures swim by. You still couldn't shake it off.

You and Armin had visited all the attractions at the aquarium and agreed that it was time to go home. "_______, did you have fun today..?"

"Of course," you nodded your head with a bright smile. "Did you?"

"Yeah.." he said and smiled back.

"The aquarium is such a beautiful place.." you sighed and looked back. "I saw so many pretty sea creatures."

Armin looked down still smiling, "I saw something really beautiful too today..."

"And you didn't show me?!"

"I couldn't.. It was too busy admiring other beautiful things.." he said as he turned red.

You thought about for a while before getting what he was trying to say. "Armin.." you turned away in embarrassment. "Thanks for taking me out today.."

"Anytime." he said as you jumped onto him and hugged him. He was surprised but wrapped you in his arms.

--i know that was kinda lame orz