Armin x Reader - The Puddle (Part 2)

"Armin, can you really come into my world?" You kneeled in front of the tub with your bathroom door shut tight.

"Well.." his voice caused a small ripple in the water. "It's much safer if I came to your world but I myself have never tried it.."

"Yeah, I think it'd be nice since here it's easy to make puddles." You smiled to him.

"Exactly!" He snapped his finger. "Well, what are we waiting for!? Reach for my hand, _______!"

You couldn't wait as you placed your hand under the water, searching for Armin's own hand you waited until you felt him.

"Armin!" You were so excited.

"Pull me up!!"

In a matter of seconds, a bright yellow emerged up along with a Armin's whole body.

"Armin.." You stared at him in front of you. "You look great." You jumped up and couldn't restrain yourself from going up and hugging him.

"I can't believe it.. I'm in human form.." He stretched his arms out and clenched his fists.

"Well, now it's time for you to act like one too! Let's go!" You grabbed his wrist and helps him out of the tub. "If you want a change of clothes, I can get you some since your clothes are all wet."

"Sure.." He tried stepping out of the pool and almost slipped.

"Whoa, are you okay?" You tried to support him.

"Yeah, it's just.. I don't really know how to walk.." He shyly stated.

"Oh!!" You tried not to laugh too hard. "Of course, because you swim in the Puddle.. Don't worry Armin! You'll learn quick!"

Soon enough Armin was beginning to look like he was a human being all his life and that he didn't live in an alternative universe. You gave him a change of clothes and invited him to see your world just as he showed you his.

"This here is the grass." You squatted down and combed your fingers through the tiny green blades and waited for him to do the same.

"This is amazing, _______." Armin smiled like crazy as he took in all this new information in.

The Puddle was so different from Earth that Armin had to explore everything. The environment was already different enough as it is so Armin went around touching everything.

"Hey, if you keep walking over here, you'll see where we first met, Armin!" You called him over under the trees and you spotted the very same spot after that rain shower.

"No way." He gasped as he hurried along to you. "So there was a puddle here and this is where you and I met.."

"That's right.." Went to the ground and touched the dry soil. "There's an indent in the ground that collected a lot of water here and that made the puddle."

"That's amazing." He also felt the soil with his hands in amazement. "Who knew that we would even meet, huh? Is that what you guys call fate?" Armin asked in a serious and almost rhetorical way.

"It must be.." You two sat there in each other's silence before you spoke up and suggested to explore the neighborhood further.

"Armin, what do you eat in the Puddle?" You asked as you scanned around the streets.

"Eat? We don't really need to eat.." He answered still thinking about the question.

"Well, we do here! Let's go get something!"

"But, _______, I don't know if I can really eat anything of the human world."

"You're here and I'm giving a tour so let's go get some pizza!!" You grabbed his arm and dragged him to the best pizza joint in town.

"This is pizza!?" His eyes were wide while some drool began to form in the corner of his mouth.

"Take any piece and eat it. It's my treat." You waited for him.

"But-"

"Hurry up and just eat it Armin!!"

"Okay okay!!" He took a piece in his hand and consumed the cheesy delight of the slice and his eyes grew wide once more. "I've never tasted anything like this before!!" He continued to chomp on his newly discovered food like he never eaten before in his life.

"I knew you'd like it!" You proudly ate a piece of pizza as you watched Armin down the rest of it.

"Ahh I'm so full.. is this what happens when you eat 3 pizzas by yourself?" He was holding his stomach in pain.

"I told you to slow down Armin.."

"But pizza is delicious!!!" His eyes were glowing as he held up a fist passionately.

"That's only just the beginning Armin. You still have a whole lot to try out here."

"There's more!?" He turned to you in curiosity.

"Yeah, besides pizza we have all kinds of other foods but we don't just have food to eat either. You know, we could go to the park or even to the mall to go shopping or to an amusement park. There's so much to do!!" You exclaimed to him.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, _______." He smiled bitterly.

"Hey.. what's wrong all of a sudden..?" You could tell that his spirits were down.

"It's nothing.. I think I should head back."

"Wait Armin.. the sun hasn't gone down yet." You tried to dissuade him from leaving.

"Well, let's just be safe okay?"

"O-okay.. Let's go back and make sure you can return home safe."

The two of you went on your way back home and you found yourselves in the bathroom again.

"It looks like regular water.." You sounded a bit worried.

"It is.." Armin just stood there.

"Does that mean you can't get back?" You looked at him.

"No.. don't worry about it. Remember, I can create the portals!" Armin took his and and dipped it in the puddle and it began to glow. "Told you."

"Don't scare me like that next time then!!" You gave him a light push.

"Well, looks like I still have access to my home.." Armin turned to you. "Thanks for today."

"You're welcome. Even though it wasn't much." You rubbed the back of your head sheepishly.

"I still had fun but I think I should head back. Let's do this again, okay _______?" He grabbed your hand and squeezed it.

"Of course." You grabbed his other hand and returned the gesture.

"Good. I'll be going then." He was going to step into the tub but he stopped himself. "Get glass of water and put it in your room.. I want to be with you longer..."

"I can do that?!"

"I live in the water, don't I?" He chuckled.

"That's right, you do." You smiled to yourself.

"Yeah, so I'll see you soon but before that.." Armin stepped to you and kissed your cheek. "This is my only chance for this. See you soon, _______!" With that, he leapt into your tub and disappeared back to the Puddle.

You drained the tub water quickly as you made your way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. You went into your bedroom and waited until you could hear his voice once more. "Did you miss me, _______?"

-- way wayyy back someone requested the Puddle part two so here it is! my stories just keep getting worse though, sorry :c