Christa x Reader - Dancing

"Training is getting so tiring.." you grunted as you fell back on a seat.

"I know, I'm so beat." Sasha slouched down beside you. "Hmm, what should we do now?"

"I don't know, I just feel like sleeping.." you yawned, stretching your arms out.

"Have you guys heard of dancing?" Christa looked at you two.

"What's that?" Mikasa asked.

"You know dancing.. it's like moving your body.." Christa tried explaining.

"Why don't you just show us?" Sasha suggested.

"Oh, I suppose I could do that. Ymir could you help me out?" Christa called Ymir over and they stood in front if each other. "So, this is usually done between a boy and a girl, but it's okay. So Ymir will wrap one arm around my waist. Then I'll place my hand on her shoulder, like this." She rested her hand against Ymir's shoulder. "And with our free hands, we hold them together." Christa and Ymir both began to sway back and forth.

"Wow, that looks cute!" You squealed.

"Then lets try it!" Sasha grabbed your arm and you two mimicked Christa and Ymir. "Is this right?"

"No.." Christa giggled. "Here, lets show them, Ymir." The two broke formation and came to help you two. Christa took your hand and guided you. "Now you'll wrap your arm around me, and I'll put my hand on your shoulder."

You did as Christa said and everything was in place. "There you go. Now we just have to move our feet. Follow my feet." She stepped side to side and forward and backwards. You followed her a little hesitantly but you eventually got the hang of it.

"Wait." The two of you stopped. "_______, you're a little too far. Don't be shy to step in closer!" Christa suggested.

"Oh.. like this?" You took a step forward and now your bodies were a little closer. You felt more nervous as Christa looked up with her blue eyes.

"Yeah, that's right!" She started to guide you and the two of you were dancing again. "You're getting good at this, _______!"

"T-thanks.." You couldn't look at her or else your probably would've turned as red as a tomato.

"Oh, Mikasa, Annie? Did you two want to try?" Christa turned to them.

"Sure.." they both answered.

"Alright," Christa let go of your shoulder and hand and walked over to them. You sighed in relief as she left but smiled. Dancing wasn't that bad.

-- orz quick update before class starts I hope you like it!