Levi x Reader - Closet (Part 3)

You felt a surge of heat form where his lips last touched and you wanted to scream with every fiber of your being. No, your whole body felt hot. Being near him gave you too many feelings.

As if he were proud of his actions, Levi scoffed. He was the slightest bit amused with your reaction to such a small display of affection. Then again there was a possibility of you having little to no experience with kissing or other actions of such. At least that was the deduction he had come to make for himself. He wasn't sure if he was right or wrong.

"W-w-why did you do that!!?!?" You finally found words to speak again, demanding an answer. At this point you just wanted to break the silence in the air. "You're the corporal and I'm.. I'm just a trainee! This.. You can't do this!" You held your burning cheeks, trying to make anything up.

"You're right, I guess I thought even I could have a bit of fun." His reply was short and nonchalant.

"Well.." You were at a loss for words. Still in a daze over him kissing your cheek. And then something in your head clicked.

"Your reaction was cute nonetheless. Anyway, you were right about it being late. I should go as well." He turned around and waved a hand as he began to walk away.

"Levi?" You swallowed. "Are you interested in me?" You didn't really want to ask and felt some regret come over you but what's said is said, right?

Levi's steps had come to a halt, his body unmoving.

"Oh my gosh. Levi??" Now it was your turn to poke a little fun at him. Did he really have an interest in you? To be honest, you took the thought seriously at first but later it became a joke in your mind to ease your nerves. He didn't really like you did he? From his reaction, you wondered what he'd say to you now.

"And what if I am? Is that wrong?" Levi corrected his posture, no longer stuck in his walking formation. Instead he crossed his arms and it looked as if he was waiting for you to answer his question this time.

"Um, I don't know." You played with your thumbs, not expecting him to turn the attention back to you. "My heart is beating pretty fast and I think that indicates something."

You heard Levi let out a 'hmph' after you had been so blunt and he turned once again to face you. "What if I said yes to you, _______?"

You froze. 'Yes?' You were totally joking when you asked that right? How could you have feelings for this guy? It was just a kiss to the cheek for crying out loud! Well, two to be exact but still!

Now you were really going to push it. You clenched your fists until your knuckles went white and you inhaled a deep breath. "Then you really call that a kiss?!?!?"

At this, Levi raised a brow and you could've sworn there was a slight curve to his lips. You wanted to wipe that smug grin off his face. "Is that what's bothering you?"

"Wait. I mean.." You waved your hands in front of your body. "Well, it hasn't been bothering me... Not that much." You were mumbling at this point. "Like, even if it was bothering me it wouldn't be bothering me!"

As you were mumbling away, Levi took the chance to close the gap between you two. When you realized how close he was you put your hands up in defense, ducking your head under them.

"Levi, it's late yeah? And we've got practice! I should really be getting to bed." You broke eye contact with him, praying he'd just let everything you said go.

"I'll let you go for now, _______. So go on. Good night." He waited for you to look at him and put your arms down.

"Sure thing.." You relaxed and straightened yourself up. "Well, good night." You let out a small sigh before you felt hands on your cheeks. You couldn't force yourself to try to break away from Levi's grasp and caved in slowly. His lips were soft against yours. And though it was very short-lived, you felt like you needed more from him.

Levi's hands left your cheeks and the coolness was quick to return despite your cheeks flushing with shades of pink. "That's a kiss." He answered you and once again he turned and walked towards the exit of the room. "It was fairly quick but don't hesitate to come back for more." Those were his last words before you were finally left alone.

"My ass that was a kiss." You pouted. Your fingers rubbed over your lips, as you slumped back in a chair. In the back of your head you totally wanted more of him. But that would be saved for another day. Of course, only if you really wanted another kiss from him.

-- gmail never stops reminding me that I have a wattpad. I also saw a lot of comments and after reminiscing the days I wrote, I felt an itch to leave a story so here ya go. o/