"Get Out"

He Saved Me

Chapter 4

I end up being late to school again, 30 minutes exact this time. I entered the classroom with everyone working on the computers. Everyone obviously turned around to see who was coming in. I swear I hate that.

I quickly found an empty seat and of course. It's right next to Luke. On the opposite side of Luke was Amber, of course. I quickly walk to the computer and take a seat.

I turned on the computer and logged on to complete the assignment on the board. As minutes passed by someone had called my name.

"Psssst....Mary?" it said.

I turned my head to see Amber calling me. I turn back to my screen and roll my eyes. What does she want now? I swear I would love this class if her and Luke weren't here.

"What?" I asked her.

"Can you please find another...oh my what happened to your face!" she gasped.

Luke who was in between us turned to face me, so he could see what she was talking about. I quickly turned away so he wouldn't see.

"How the hell did you get that? Did you sacrifice a bear this time?" she said cracking up. I felt anger boil in me.

"That's not funny," I heard Luke whisper to Amber.

I could feel my tears wanting to prickle down my face so I stood up and quickly exited the room. I started exhaling and inhaling fast and deeply. Why can't I ever stand up for myself? Right after that thought the door opened. Luke.

"Mary? Are you ok?" he asked me and grabbed my arm. I quickly hid my face, so he wouldn't be able to see the bruise on my face. "Where did you get this?" he said looking down at my arm.

"Just let me go Luke," I said pulling away from him, but he wouldn't let go.

"No, till you tell me what happened," he said. His eyes turned dark green, like a forest.

"Like you even care. Can you just stop acting like you do? Cause you're really bad at it," I said pulling my arm from his grip.

I quickly ran down the hall and out the entrance door. I looked from left to right and ran down the parking lot and toward the road. Yes, I was going to ditch. I've never ditched before, but I just couldn't take it. I mean after last night, I just couldn't.

I decided to walk home. I prayed and hoped my Dad wasn't home. If he was I would go through even more pain. He'd punish me for ditching when the truth was he didn't even care at all.

The walk home was about 30 minutes. I got inside my house and looked around. My Dad wasn't home, thank goodness. I quickly walked to my room and jumped onto my bed. I started screaming into the pillow. I also started pounding on my bed. That was when my door opened. I looked to see Luke.

"What the hell? How? What?" I screamed all at once.

How the hell did he get here. Was he following me? Oh gosh, I'm stupid.

"You've got a nice house," he said smiling.

"Get out. GET OUT!" I screamed pushing him out my room.

"Mary!... Calm!... Ok!... Sorry!....Ouch!" he said screaming and putting his hands up.

"Just get out! Out!" I screamed again and he obeyed, which shocked me.

He opened the door and left. After, I went back into my room to scream some more. I was cussing his name. I didn't know why, but I was. When I got done letting my anger out, I took my Diary and began to write.

Dear Diary,

Today was the first time I ever ditched school. I didn't know what had gotten into me. I would never do such a thing. Never, but I did. I am also super stupid for not checking if someone was following me or not, for "Luke Collins" had followed me home. Stupid me, stupid Mary.

When I got done writing I went out to get food. Which consisted of bread and water. I headed to the kitchen to find my Mom and Luke sitting together.

"Umm... Mom?" I asked confused.

Why was he still here? Why did my Mom bring him inside? Why do I keep asking stupid nonsense questions?

"Oh, Mary!" my mom chirped.

"What is he doing in here?" I asked confused.

I mean didn't he leave?

Oh, stupid Mary.

"Why did you leave school?" my clever mom asked.

"Oh, I felt sick," I said rubbing my stomach and putting on a fake smile.

I could Luke was trying to hold in his laugh. Which made me stick my tongue put at him and he did the same back.

"Well I'll leave you two alone," my Mom said winking.

"But..." was all I could say.

I took a glance a Luke and he smiled. I take a seat across from him.

"I told you to leave," I said squinting at him.

"I know, but I couldn't you know?" he said shrugging.

"Actually, no I don't know," I said shaking my head. "You need to leave," I added pointing at the door.

"Aww, don't tell me you're gonna kick me out of your house again," he whined and pretended to cry.

"You're so fake," I said pushing him out the door.

"You said sexy wrong," he said smirking.

"Oh hell no!" I playfully screamed pushing him even more.

Unfortunately, he was extremely muscular and strong that no matter how hard I would push he wouldn't move.

"Damn you needa get some muscles," he said pinching my biceps, which makes me scream.

"Luke!" I screamed. "Out! Now!" I said.

"Not unless you do something for me?" he said smirking even wider than before.

"And that is?" I said tapping my foot.

I had a feeling this wasn't going to be good. Why, oh why?

"You have to go to the bonfire tomorrow!" he said.

"Hell no!" I screamed.

"Come on, if you want I'll pick you up."

"No."

"Then I'm not leaving."

"Then I'm calling the police."

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh yes I would."

"Fine," he said raising his hands up in defeat.

He began to head towards the door. Part of me was happy he was leaving. The other part wanted him to stay longer.

"Just please think about it?" he begged holding his hands together.

"Bye, Luke!" I said slamming the door on his face.

*Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this book in soooo long! I've been busy working on "Paradise my other book, which you should check out. By the way, thank you for a 100 reads on this book. Hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to vote and comment if you want :)*