I felt the slap across my face.

I enjoyed it.

It meant I had hurt her feelings I turned my head back and smirked in her face.

"What's next you going to tell me she was better than me" Camila scoffers unapologetic for the slap.

I leaned forward with a sadistic smile on my face. Mine and Camila noses were touching "oh baby she was fan-fucking-tastatic" I licked my bottom lip before pulling it into my mouth as though I was recounting the memory.

Slap.

She slapped me on the other cheek.

Hard.

I felt her ring catch my cheek.

My eternity ring I gave her.

I smiled again in her face wanting to show I wasn't hurt by her, that it wouldn't work.

"What do you want from me Camila?" I gritted out.

"I want you" she was still screaming.

She confused me"Why? I wasn't good enough for you then so why now huh?" I use my body to push her up against the wall.

Pinning her there.

"It's always been you" she touches my face with her hand. Trying to bring softness to this otherwise harsh encounter.

"I should have fucked some sense in to you in that hotel room" I mumble out looking into her eyes.

"Well why don't you try now" she challenges back

A growl left my lips and I dipped my head and run my teeth over Camila's neck. I felt her pulse Jump. I smiled at that, I am glad she was a bit fearful.

I wanted her to be.

I wasn't going to be soft tonight. I was going to prove a point.

I licked over her pulse again, my tongue tracing the area where I would mark with my teeth. It would not be permanent but I would make sure it was last a long time.

I finally bit down on the flesh of her neck and felt Camila call out my name and her hands came up to tangle and pull on my hair, she pulled me closer to her neck. She was enjoying the pleasure and the pain, I felt her start to shudder in my hands. This was going to be a long night.

I brought one hand around her waist and the other to the back of her head and pulled her closer until my lips ghosted over her. We hadn't kissed in so long. I could feel her need when she was trying to pull me closer to her but I stood stoic and strong. She was not having any control.

I was the one in control.

Camila was tugging my neck but I relented, soon she started begging "Y/N,,, just fucking take me..... make me yours again... just us.... leave your mark" my dick was twitching in my pants.

The one person I could not trust anymore wanted to trust me with control over her, the irony.

I had to take advance.

"I want to be yours Y/N" she was searching my eyes now and tugging hard on the baby hairs on my neck.

I stared back.

"You are mine"

A complete animalistic need took over me, I needed to take complete control and possess her to right all the wrongs of our past, to cleanse each other.  I threw her onto the bed and before she had time to contemplate what had happened I climbed over her and grabbed her wrist.

I pinned them over her head.

Camila's chest was heaving and I finally took in what she was wearing, her black and white striped trousers that did wonders to her ass and a black tube top that showed off her midriff.