Chapter 2

"Hey y/n what's up, I thought you were at the Brits with Ms Latina heat" he starts laughing.

"Hey Nicholas, hope you don't mind me ringing, yeah I am, but I need to get away a minute, calm down. So what's going on with you dude, what are you up to?"

I am willing to making pointless conversation with anyone at this rate just to distract myself.

"Calm down? Okay hulk, I am currently playing princesses with my daughter who has tonsillitis and cannot sleep... I assure you I look good in a Tiara." I can hear his smirk.

"I got to see this". I get excited.

I remove my phone form my ear and press the facetime button he answers immediately. There on the video is my best friend and my Lance Corporal wearing a Tiara, clip on diamond earrings and a pearl necklace.

I can't hold it in, I laugh out loud, I walk outside the bathroom and notice people moving around I decide to make my way back to my seat.

"Wow Nick, you are a sight for sore eyes, you certainly can give Kate Middleton a run for her money, those earrings that tiara with that beard, Lauren will be unable to resist you" he laughs out loud.

"oh hunnneey I am a Queen " he says dramatically.

I'm still laughing, I'm back in my seat and notice that the table is empty, the seat warmers have all gone, it is just me and the bottle of white wine, I pick it up and poured myself a glass.

"oooooh... wine... someone's pissed off". He teases.

"Yeah let's not go there." I don't look up from pouring my wine.

"So who you on table with, and where's Latino heat?" he tries to look around the room on face time.

I lean over and look at the other cards on the table, and notice the name of the band due to sit at the table with us.

" um Little Mix, but they haven't taken their seats yet and Ms Latino heat has seemed to have forgot that I exist" I shake my head.

"What? Dude what's up with her lately? She does know your going on tour in two days doesn't she? You think she be all over you" he's looking at me intensely through the camera.

I just look away and shrug my shoulders.

"y/nn she knows right? Please tell me you told her about the tour? This is your last one and probably the hardest she should know the sacrifices your making for her". I refuse to make eye contact with him.

I sigh "Look dude please let's not talk about this now, she doesn't know yet I didn't want to stress or upset her before her performance tonight" I don't know if I am trying to convince him or myself.

"Man... you're too nice, if half the troop knew you were this soft you would not be as feared as you are". I see him trying to hide a smirk.

I crooked an eyebrow.

"well no one is going to tell them are they?" I take a screen shot of him in his Queen glory.

"You just took a screen shot didn't you" he deadpanned.

" you call it a screen shot... I call it insurance" I smirk.

"Anyway if she isn't showing you attention just find that Anna Vente girl" he waves off.

"Ariana Grande" I interject.

"Grande yeah whatever the hot one with the ponytail, she digs you, remember her all over you at Coachella? Camila got so jealous. She's so into you she wrote a song about you. Do I need to sing it for you to remember?" He's trying to cheer me up I can tell, he's a good friend.