• (L) Sting Eucliffe x Reader

Start from the beginning

He put his hand on the door as you tried to close it on him, overpowering you and opening it again. He walked in and slammed the door closed behind him.

You whimper and try to run to your bedroom to get away from him, only for him to follow you in.

"Reader, I know you're upset, but please, you need to hear me out.." He wraps his arms around you and holds you close.

He couldn't bear seeing you so defeated. He hated seeing your usual bright personality be so dim and sorrowful. He loved you because you were his light. Despite being a mage who manipulated the light, he's had many dark times, and you were always there to be his light when he couldn't find it. You were the one who led him out of those dark moments and always supported him no matter what.

The feeling of his arms around you just made you break down on the spot.

You grip his shirt tightly as you cry into his chest, and he gently strokes your hair to comfort you.

"Shh, it's okay.. Rouge told me what happened. Everything Minerva said is a complete lie. I never slept with her, and I never will. I only love you, Reader." He kisses the top of your head.

You look up at him, and he kisses your tears away, cupping your cheeks as he presses his lips against yours.

You kiss him back lovingly, and the sweet, innocent kiss becomes a heated make-out session. He moves you two to the bed and pins you down as he shoves his tongue inside your mouth, completely dominating you.

You let out a slight squeal when his hand snakes down your pants. You pull away from the kiss for air and whimper softly.

"S-Sting, w-wait.." You stare into his eyes with red cheeks.

"Dammit Reader.. I'm sorry, but I can't hold back anymore." He mutters before hungrily taking your lips again.

You whimper softly as he caresses your body, ripping your clothes off expertly without breaking the kiss.

Soon enough, you were completely exposed to him. He didn't waste any time in attacking your neck first and, at the same time, shoving two of his fingers into your mouth.

"Suck." He growls lowly, and you comply, licking and sucking on his fingers.

How did your adorable marshmallow of a boyfriend suddenly turn into some dominant pervert?

He sucks hard on your neck and pulls back at his masterpiece, having left noticeable love bites all over.

At this point, you were a sweating and panting mess. No matter what you did to try or deny it, Sting was your weak spot. You would always be weak and sensitive to his touch. Your love for him amplified the pleasure he gave you every single time.

"S-Sti—Ahh!" You let out a soft scream as he plunges his fingers into you.

Your saliva lubricated them so they slid in easily. You grip his shoulders tightly as you moan out, your body trembling ever so softly.

He smiled and kissed you as he pumped his fingers roughly inside you.

"Mm..~ You're so tight..~" Sting licks his lips as he leans down and sucks on your chest, pumping his fingers in deeper.

After an orgasm from his fingers, he finally pulled them out, licking his fingers clean in front of you.

You watch him do so, becoming entirely flustered at the sight.

"N-No..! T-That's not clean..!" You panted out as you tried to pull his hands away from his mouth.

"You know what? You're right. I have to clean you up~" He grabs your ankles and pulls you closer to him on the edge of the bed.