• (O) Possessive!Gray Fullbuster x Reader

Mine

{03.10.19}
Word Count: 570

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You smile as you watch the guild members of Fairy Tail fight and brawl. You sit with Mira and laugh softly as Natsu taunts almost all the room's guys. As usual, he was beaten to a pulp, but it didn't mean he gave up. As the fight dies, you wave your arms around and begin fixing up the furniture and the guild with your magic, making it look like the brawl never happened. Your magic was the manipulation of time.

"I still CANNOT believe how you do that!" Natsu smiled, watching your magic with fascination.

You giggled softly and washed some cups with Mira, smiling as you hung out with Natsu almost all day, listening to his jokes and stories, each making you smile and laugh. Gray saw you guys and growled softly under his breath, reaching you and pulling you close, away from Natsu.

"Hey, Babe." He said, burying his face into your hair.

You smile up at him.

"Hey, Gray!" You gulped softly when you noticed him glaring intensely at Natsu, who was playing with Happy.

"Gray...?"

He just holds you closer, his voice suddenly becoming dark and low.

"Stay away from Natsu. I'm walking you home today. Don't be late." He said, which sounded more like orders in his aggressive tone.

You nodded quietly in fear and walked to Mira to finish cleaning up some glasses.

❀✿❀

As the day ended, you packed up and walked out of the guild. As usual, your boyfriend, Gray, was waiting for you so he could walk you home. You smiled as you walked up to him, kissing him on the cheek, forgetting what had happened earlier.

"Ready to go?" You smiled at him, but Gray just crossed his arms at you.

"You're late." He said in a low growl.

"Sorry about that, Natsu just wouldn't shut up." You smiled at him, giggling at your own little joke.

Gray growled and grabbed your wrist, dragging you to your apartment.

"O-Ow! Gray that hurts!" You whimper out softly in fear, yelping when he throws you inside your apartment, drags you up to your room and locks the door closed.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? You're mine! Not his!" he growled, stalking towards you.

His eyes were glowing in anger, and it scared you. Gray was never like this. He was usually kind and open-minded, but the sight of this side of Gray just scared you.

"N-No! G-Get away from me!" You shouted at him as you tried to get to the window.

Gray growled angrily and froze you on the spot just as you jumped for the door. Your hands were frozen in a block of ice, and you couldn't move them around, which was what you needed to activate your magic. Gray smirked as he cupped your cheeks, his eyes glinting with lust.

"You know what?~ I think it's time I remind you who you belong to~" He laughed softly as he injected something into your neck.

You squirm and move around, whimpering and begging him to let you go as you begin to get weaker and weaker. Your eyes drop as you pass out, Gray's frightful laughs echoing in your mind.

'Mine~ You're Mine forever Reader~ Mine and Mine only~'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛