• (L) Sting Eucliffe x Reader

Light

{04.22.19}
Word Count: 1938

❀✿❀✿❀

Your POV

You blush as you think about your boyfriend, Sting. He's currently the Master of Saber Tooth, and honestly, with all the changes he's implemented, the guild has gotten so much better.

You were proud of him but saw him less because of his new responsibilities. So, you tried being at Saber Tooth as often as possible.

You walk into the guild and instantly get greeted by many members. You smile and wave at them, making small talk with a few.

You were very kind and approachable, which caused most of the guild to like you. They knew about your relationship with Sting and felt happy that their Master was with someone so comforting and supportive since his current position was very stressful.

"Reader." You turn at the sound of your name and see Minerva glaring at you.

You smile at her nonetheless.

"Why hello there, Minerva. Have a good morning so far?" She rolls her eyes at you.

"Not really. Sting was really rough with me last night in bed. My legs are aching, and I'm so tired." She complains.

'Wait, what..?'

You stare at her, trying to comprehend her words.

"You were with Sting last night?" You try not to give her a reaction, but you feel your chest begin to tighten.

She grins as the volume in the guild dies down almost immediately.

"He didn't tell you? Oh, oopsies~ Guess I ruined the big surprise~" She laughed at you, and you clenched your fists.

Just at that moment, Sting came out of his office, yawning. He noticed everyone staring at him, and he froze.

"What?" He looks around and sees you, instantly smiling.

"Oh! Hey Reader!" He begins to walk over to you.

You stare at him and begin to tear up.

"Whoa, what's wrong? What happened?" His eyes clouded with concern as soon as he saw the tears forming.

You shake your head, mainly at yourself, and run out of the guild, crying and sobbing.

"READER!!" Sting tries to bolt after you, only to be stopped by Minerva.

"Shh, let her be. She's going through some things and needs space." She watches you run off with a wicked grin.

"Why? What happened?" He frowns, also watching your figure disappear through the main doors.

❀✿❀

You sniffle as you bawl your eyes out.

'How could I have been so stupid?! Sting, he's so smart, handsome, and strong.. He's just so perfect. I should've known better. He has a whole line of girls to choose from.. Of course, he'd get bored of me. He—'

Your thoughts were interrupted by violent knocking and the doorbell ringing repeatedly at your door. You tried to wait it out, but you were afraid they would break down the door if you didn't answer.

You open the door and sniffle as you see Sting panting and covered in sweat, having sprinted from the guild.

"Sting, please go away. I really don't want to see you right now." You say as you look down. Just seeing him squeezed your heart.