Dear Readers...

Dear Readers,

Thank you for stumbling upon this page!

I would like to start by saying thank you for your support over the years. 

Now, before I get into it, I would like to share a brief word of encouragement: continue to pursue your dreams, goals and ambitions! Continue to add positive value to the lives of others, you do not know who you are inspiring!

Now, lets get into it.

When thinking about my personal style of writing stories, I wanted to write stories with a message behind them, a moral, a parable of some sort, to explore deeper, more pressing issues and using my stories , whether its social construction, or a comic book as a backdrop to explore them.

I've had a look at the story once more, and needless to say, I had a think about the lessons behind the story: for those who are unclear, One Big Joke was written after the discussion with one my friends concerning the introduction and changes of mainstream superhero's back in 2015, and we asked the question, would the story change if the Joker was black/ mixed race?

So I put pen to paper and 9 months later...you get the point. But the story is not of entertainment, but was written on purpose, mainly directed at young men  who are living self-destructive lifestyles, to speak and seek help, accountability, a positive life direction and mentorship, and to always strive for better by doing better.

For the young men (and women reading this) I guess I can say is don't be Jackie. Be better.

All the best,

Zachariah A. D. Dumas