In The Blink Of An Eye

Before I start, I will say this right now: I WILL NOT BE FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL STORY OF RE: ZERO. I will incorporate several elements from the story, but I will branch off into my own story. Also note that I do not remember the exact events of the story, so expect quite a few things to change.

Stand: Fall Out Boy

Stats:

Power: A

Speed: B

Range: B

Precision: C

Potential: D

  "Is that all sir?" You looked up at the cashier, who had finished scanning your items.

  "Yes, That will be all." You responded, your voice hoarse from misuse.

  "That'll be 15 dollars 17." The cashier handed you your bag as you handed them a 20 dollar bill.

  "Keep the change." You grabbed your receipt and turned, exiting the door.

  Out of the gas station, you took your backpack off, before arranging the contents. All it was, was a novel you had been reading, a water bottle, and a black case containing three very important items you had been ordered to protect with all your strength. As you brought your newly purchased items into the bag, something crunched behind you, around the corner.

  Instinctively, you turned to the source of the noise, a humanoid figure appearing behind you. It was somewhat muscular, wearing the yellow rubber hazmat suit. On it's chest and the backs of it's hands were circles, all containing the hazmat symbol. It wore a gas mask and welding goggles. You scanned the darkness, intent on finding whatever made the noise. When nothing was spotted, you sighed.

  "I'm just tired." You muttered aloud, before putting the rest of your items in your bag. It was mostly snacks, with a large bottle of soda, which you planned on drinking when you got really tired.

  You yawned as you continued walking. You were ordered by your father, who worked for a large company known as the Speedwagon Foundation, to deliver something to an abandoned storage facility. You didn't know what you were delivering, only that there were three of them. You didn't even know why you had to do this at night. All you knew was that it had something to do with your stand, Fall Out Boy.

  You shrugged to yourself as you patted your bag, making sure it was still there. If anyone tries to rob you and run, you had the tools to catch them. Fall Out Boy had three main abilities you could easily utilize: A beam of heat you called Phoenix Strike(more like Phoenix Snipe, But Whatever), an ability that let you see in the dark, with perfect thermal vision, which you called Light The Dark, and a third secret ability, which not even your father knew about.

  As you walked, you stopped at an intersection, pressing the button to cross. After a minute, the light turned red, and the crossing light flashed. You began to cross, yawning again, closing your eyes.

  "Hey!" You snapped your eyes open to see an.... unexpected sight. Instead of the dark street you were in before, you found yourself in a dirty street, surrounded by humans.... except they weren't. Most of the ones passing you had traits of animals. You looked around, making sure you weren't hallucinating.

  "Excuse me." You looked down and right to see an old lizard woman.

  "You were right about to walk straight into the road. Are you alright?" She asked you. You nodded, taken by surprise.

  "I wasn't watching where I was going. Please, excuse me." You responded.

  "Oh alright. Make sure you keep an eye on where you're going next time." She said, walking off. You nodded, your heart racing.