apocalypse

Wrong!
It's best to make a group consisting of only 1-3 people for survivability especially on a zombie apocalypse where you'll need a lot of supplies.

Her eyes are glued to the desktop as her fingers are slowly scrolling through, pressing the touch bar—playing some stupid quiz to determine if by any chance, a zombie apocalypse happens, will she be able to survive.

You'll most likely survive.

She let out a huge sigh as she exits the web, it's been a boring day. An unusual one especially for a summer break. Summer is supposed to be fun, going out with your friends, being exposed to the sunny weather. It should be like that.

But it's not.

Deep down, her soul is clearly begging to get out of the small room, out from the house—strolling around the streets and going to places she had never been into.

It was her plan, she planned out everything she's going to do for the summer. A whole bucket list for her to check.

Clearly before the Government warning.

It was right on the first day of summer break, she was chilling on the lake house while eating ice cream as she let the sun burn her skin, not minding anyone business.

But her parents called—she clearly knew there was something wrong when she looked at their expressions. Their eyes were sparking worry.

"What's wrong?" That's what she said when she saw the unusual expression as she walked into the living room. Her dad immediately beckons the petite girl to sit down. He tried so hard to give a comforting smile, but all she saw was a grim one.

She didn't ask any question, everyone was there. Mom and dad, Kylie and Devon—even Kino. They were sitting in silence with the television on, a sudden sonorous siren sound could be heard coming from the television.

She knew there is something wrong, fear was creeping her body. She was about to ask another question but the screen quickly turned black as a warning in a bold red font was displayed.

Emergency Warning System.

The writing was quickly shifted into a live report announcement, a guy in a grey suit is standing in the center followed by faint chaotic noise coming from the press. A national emblem appeared on the top corner of the screen—Department of Defense.

"There has been several phenomenons in these past weeks we acknowledge to be very harming for The State and the people."

"Unfortunately after further investigations, we were not able to address the causes yet. The State are still researching and investigating, we are requiring everyone to stay safe until further notice."

"Guide your children, avoid public space and if you see any unusual incident—please do inform. We have exerted all national defense system in every State area to protect all citizens."

Before they could hear the next statement, her father reached out for the remote and shut it down. A groan escaped his mouth as he slowly massaged his forehead.

"What is all of this about?" She quickly asked, her hands are clasped as she bit her fingernails—it's a habit she does when nervous filled her body.

"This." Devon quickly handed her his phone, showing his little sister a series of news.

Washington Flooded by Sea Water—25 people died.

Groups of Wild Animals Going On The Street, Scientists Believe They Are Migrating.

8 People Went Missing Today, Evidence Contains Unidentified DNA?