flannel

the photo above of Sean has officially made it's way as my favorite and guess what this story is inspired by this pic SO-

"Goddamit, if you think he's cute just say it!" Tahani groaned followed by Kaycee quickly putting her finger on top of her lips. "Shut up! He can hear us!" She whispered as Tahani let out a sigh.

They have been hiding behind some bookshelves in the uni library, it's Kaycee's idea to bring Tahani here to see a random cute guy she recently saw going around the library every now and then.

And she has to admit she has been going to the library too just to see this guy, sounds creepy, but she promises it's not.

"Come on sweetie, you can't do this all day!" Tahani said as she pulled Kaycee's hand away, dragging her to the other side of the room—her eyes are glaring at her best friend as she breath deeply.

"Okay, he's cute. And you need to stop doing this or else you'll look like a creepy stalker." She warned as her sight get back to the guy sitting on the middle of the room, plugging his earphone in as he wrote something down into his notebook.

"No, I'm not! Besides he wouldn't notice." Kaycee shrugged as she walked back to one of the shelves, taking one of the book randomly and flipping it, stealing a glance to the guy in a grey shirt.

"Okay, I'm getting tired of this. If you won't tell him, I will." Tahani said approaching her best friend, she quickly stepped away from Kaycee, but before Tahani can go further, the hazel eyed girl immediately hold her palm.

"Don't! Okay, you won. I'll do it." She sighed, making Tahani smiled—"now that's the spirit." Tahani said as she raised her thumbs up.

Kaycee directly tilted her body, but the seat is now empty, the guy is not there. She let out a groan as she pulled Tahani away from the library.

"Great, now what?" She asked as she scratched her cheeks that isn't itchy at all, in response, Tahani directly looked all across the hall they are in right now—trying to spot the tall tan guy in a grey shirt.

"That's him!" Tahani squeaked as she pointed at him excitedly but she quickly stopped when all eyes glared at her, "oops".

Kaycee immediately shifted her look to where Tahani was pointing, it's him. The nameless cute guy.

"Okay, I'm doing this." She mumbled as she breathed in and then out. Hesitantly, she made her way to him who's standing nearby the vending machine, obviously purchasing a drink.

She let out a small sigh before she finally tapped his back lightly, "Hey." She said, when the guy turned his back—Kaycee immediately throw him a shy smile.

"Hey." He said with his deep voice, his left hand is already grabbing a canned drink, as he furrowed his brows, "can I help you?" He asked, making Kaycee laugh nervously.

"I know this sounds weird but I just want to say that you look really cute." She laughed as she tugged a strand of her loose curl to the back of her ear, she can't look him at the eyes, afraid she'll get a negative response.

"Oh yeah, I get that a lot." He chuckled, "What's your name?" he asked softly, this time she has collected all the guts she needed to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Kaycee, Kaycee Rice." She answered as her hazel eyes met his blue eyes. The guy nodded as he let out a giggle. "That's a cute name." He said.

Kaycee can feel her cheeks turning red as she smiled out of embarrassment, "thank y-"

"a cute name for such a typical face." He continued, a laugh escaped his mouth.

"Cody! You owe 10 dollars, told you this stalker would have the guts to talk to me!" He screamed to one of his friend who is across the hall. Kaycee glanced at him, her eyes are getting teary as the boy is still laughing at her in a mocking manner.