i like u

oh yeah this story is very inspired by the song I Like U- NIKI (again I attached the song so you all could listen to it maybe?)
-nes🍑-

Sean—Sean Charles Lew. The guy that I have been lingering around to for the past few years. The one who always tell me that he likes me just the way I am. He understands me despite all of my weirdness and laugh at all of my corny jokes. He has always been like the sun and I am the planet—I rotate and depends to him. And as soon as I decided to left him, it felt like the whole world stops and I don't know how to be me again, or at least, I feel like no one can complete me like he did.

I remember it all began with a dance, when we decided to join World Of Dance—honestly, the only intention we had back on those days was to win. But along the process, we were able to get to know about each other better, at first we were struggling to understand each other. Sean has always been an ambitious one, he throws tantrum around when he is stressed out and I'm not used to that. But at the end of the competition, we were able to piece ourselves.

Slowly, he has always been there by my side. Joining every classes as he could that I'm involved in, helping me with my dance videos, spending time together with my family and friends—went to Hawaii and Grand Canyon with me. But hey, friends do that right?

He started being more cautious around me. If he ever makes me scared, he'll immediately apologizes.He always tells me how beautiful I look no matter how messy I am, we started teasing with each other—flirting around. We thought that it was just a part of our inside jokes that no one else understands. Besides, that's what friends do.

Then it went further, somehow when he turned 19—he always had the courage to do something physical. First it was just holding hands, second it was a hug, third it was a kiss. I enjoyed every moment of it, I thought it was all fun and games. He makes me feel things that I can't understand, but I like it. And again, I think that was just him showing how he truly cares about me as a friend.

Everyone has always told us that we were in love and I will always deny that. I knew I love Sean, but I thought not in a romantic way. I feel like he's my family, and involving feelings to a friendship that we have built for such a long time is not a good idea. We promised each other that we'll just stay as best friend, the idea of losing each other because of some mutual feelings is scary.

But no matter how many times we deny it, we knew we were more than friends. We may be able to lie to our friends and family—but when we're alone, we knew we had something else for each other. When I turned 20, he finally confessed.

—flashback—

"So, no one confessed yet?" Kylie's voice break the silence, I looked at her, confused—"What do you mean?" I asked her, we just finished doing yoga and headed on our way back to her car. "You and Sean,idiot." she teased as she opened the driver's door and turn on the machine. I shook my head and laughed,"there's nothing for us to confess. We're just friends and you're supposed to know that." I told her as I put my seat belt, gotta stay safe kids.

"Ha, jokes on you Kayc, I don't think so. Don't you ever take a moment to think and just like get your mind on how you two treat each other? That's not what friends would do. Kiss each other, call each other names. What the hell, even my boy best friend never do that to me cause we know our friendship is just nothing like that." She said, I could only roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah, me and Sean are different." I told her—"Exactly dumbass! Because indeed, you two ARE different. Oh my God, I swear your head is made of stone." She grumbled, letting out a huge sigh.

I didn't give her any response and the whole ride back home went silent. As soon as we get home, the first person I saw was him—Sean, sitting on the couch watching the tv.