simulation test

um so this chapter is inspired by divergent cuz i'm a big divergent gurlll and it is going to be quite long sorry. uh anyway u can see the photo I attached to have a picture of how Dauntless Sean looks like (zoom to see the piercing LMAO idk if u can see it) sorry for the low quality pic and the bad editing im so ashamed :,)
-agnes🍑-

H-2 to the test

"You gotta pretend, no one finishes the fear simulation that fast and the fact you get through each one of it by saying 'this isn't real'? The Erudites are going to kill you." He explained, letting out a huge sigh of frustration.

"But it is not real!" The hazel eyed girl sitting next to him argued—as she sit weakly, her whole body feel limp, must be because of the serum they injected previously and this whole simulation.

"Rice—you are supposed to not know it is not real, only Divergent does that and no one likes Divergent." The Asian guy approached Kaycee as he took off some wires attached to her head,previously was used to help him monitor her.

Kaycee stared at him—she was shocked. "Divergent? No way!" She laughed, trying to put that thought away.

Kaycee always knows deep down that she's a Dauntless, she knows she is courageous and tough despite her first impression was not really good—especially to Julian, the faction leader and Sean, who helps Julian.

When Kaycee first met Sean and tried to talk to him, he quickly refused, he was really cold and she thinks that there would be no way to get to know about him at all. Worst part, he was her mentor.

But as time pass by, their relationship gets better—it grows into something more than a mentorship. Kaycee was almost got kicked out of the fraction she choose to be in because of her low rank, but she quickly gets back up on her knees and now—officially a Dauntless. And it is all because Sean helped and trusted her, instead of giving up on her (which basically what Julian did).

There's no way she is a Divergent, it's going to ruin everything she has been working so hard on.

"Kaycee, I think this is not the right moment for you to day dream?" Sean called, his hand on her shoulder. "But Sean, I swear I'm not a part of them." She grumbled, half confused and half scared.

Sean walked on the other side of the room— his broad back facing her face as he types something onto the machine. "That's what you think." He said, still not facing the curly haired girl. He then took two shots of tubes, injected with the serum that are used on the fear simulation, it helps to bring your fear(s) onto the surface of your brain.

"What are you doing?" Kaycee asked as she sees Sean brings the tube closer to her and getting onto his knees, probably, this is the closest she has ever been with him. She can see the details of his face—long lashes, dimples, eyebrow pierced and as well as his nose. Not to mention, his left arm that is covered in tattoos can be seen very clearly with his sleeveless black shirt.

"I'm taking you into my fears—hold your breath, this might hurt." He carefully swipes Kaycee's hair away from her face, calmly injecting the yellow liquid onto her left side fore head which makes her startled a bit then he shots himself. Their vision were getting blurred, but Sean still somehow managed to move Kaycee's body slightly so the tiny girl can sit on top of him, he wraps his arm around her waist—"I'll show you how it is done."

H-1 to the test

That night she stayed at his place instead of coming back to the headquarters. At first, Kaycee refused to. She knows that some people are going to be suspicious about it, but Sean keeps on forcing her. So, at the end of the day, she agreed.