class of 2019

idea from kateweisner , thank you bby.

"Baby, It's not a big deal!" He said making me frowned.

"It is a big deal Sean. You are graduating, duh." I insisted as I walked closer to him who is dressed in a plain white shirt. "No, every single person graduates. It's just like another phase." He said again as he reached out for my hands and hold them tightly.

His lips formed a small smile as he lifted my hands slowly, bringing it closer to him. "Besides, it's a long drive from here. I can't let you go there alone." He continued, slowly kissing the knuckles of my hands.

"I. want. to. go." I pouted, putting stress on every words. "Your family is gonna be there. So why can't I?" I asked again, which makes him shook his head as he let out a tiny laugh.

"You know you are cute when you're angry." He said, this time holding my cheeks in his palms. I swear I almost blush and let him won this conversation about the whole 'should-Kaycee-go-to-Sean-graduation' thing, but no. I want to be there too for him.

I want to see Sean graduating. Or to be exact, my boy graduating.

"I know, but don't change the topic." I warned, this time he rolled his eyes hearing my response.

"It's too far. Besides, I can't let you go there alone and wait outside the hall by yourself." He explained. I tried my best to hide my disappointment, but apparently, Sean knows me better than that. "But I promise we'll have dinner together with our families after the whole ceremony thing. Okay?" He asked, trying to assure me.

I let out a sigh. Sean always has this thing where he can get what he wants easily, and right now is one of the example.

"Okay." I agreed, a wide smile appeared on his face as he hugged me tightly. I could only let another sigh slip from my mouth as I pat him slowly, "I'll see you tonight." He said as he walked outside of my room, ready to go to his graduation. His parents are waiting downstairs and I still have no idea why can't I go.

I mean I could sit in the back seat with the Lews but again, Sean said I should not go.

Headass.

"I'll see you too." I said, following him who's already walking to the porch. He pecked a kiss on top of my head before finally waving his final goodbye as he ran back to his car.

"Oh my God, Kayc. I can't believe you make all of us come to his graduation." Devon yelled, making me shook my head. "Look, we can drop you off now if you want to in this random street." I said, annoyed.

"we can drop you off meh meh meh." He mimicked, I immediately slapped his chest which made him groan. "2 hours drive for Sean, my sister is a love fool," He said, making me want to hit him again but he quickly held both my hands before I could even touch his skin. I forced my hands so that they can escape from his strong grip as my hands are moving aimlessly, still trying to hit Devon but it was no use.

"Laura and Brad Rice, your daughter is a love fool and apparently she is my sister." He repeated, followed by a mocking laugh from him as I am still struggling to let go from his grip. I could see from the rear mirror that Mom and Dad are sick of the way Devon and I acted. This has become their daily view, and no one can blame them if suddenly they kick us out of the house for always fighting.

"Kayc, you know by the end of this ride you will look like a mess if you still want to fight with your brother." Dad said followed by a nod from Devon, "yeah stop it you weak." He said as he let go of his grip. I quickly scooted myself away from his as I glared coldly at Devon, "we can finish this at home." I warned, followed by him mimicking me again.

Next thing I knew, I hit Devon right on his face with the neck pillow next to me. I couldn't help but laugh seeing the way Devon jolted when it hits him right on his face.

Devon did not do anything after and I can see the sight of the hall where Sean is graduating now. It seems like the whole event has ended because right now every students are already outside, talking and taking photos. Dad slowly parked our car nearby and I directly stepped my foot into the crowds, trying to spot Sean from afar.

First, I was overwhelmed with the amount of people in the space. Every one looks the same from the back, but then I spotted his curly hair peeking from the crowd. Without even thinking, I quickly walked to him. Sean was not aware with my presence--I decided to take my phone out from my pocket and record him, making sure that I can capture his reaction later.

He still has not recognize my presence despite me only being an inch away from him. I walked closer to him and tapped my finger to his shoulder, "dude." I called, as he shifted his face to me.

His jaw drops when he saw me but it quickly turned into a smile, he brought me into his arms as I pointed my phone camera right in front of his face. "Your nose looks really huge from here." I joked, but he did not bother. "What are you doing here?" He asked, still surprised.

"Laura, Brad and Devon too?" He squeaked at the sight of them standing right at my back, I could not help but laugh seeing his reaction. "You said you did not want me to come because else I will be alone and waiting for you outside the hall."

"So I decided to bring the Rice squad with me and come when the ceremony ended so we don't have to wait. I am smart, Sean." I said, making him roll his eyes. "I hate you." He said.

"I love you too." I joked, as he hugged me tighter.

"Anyway where is Chloe?" I asked as I let go, "she must have went somewhere else." Sean answered as I nod to his response. "Julian asked me to say congratulations on his behalf." I said, before he could response Miya called the two of us so that we could take pictures together.

"Mom, don't forget to post the one with me." Devon said. Ever since that time all of us were hanging on the lake house and Mom forgot to include Devon on the people she tagged, he has been concerned about his position as a son being replaced with Sean. That's why Devon will always make sure to remind Mom that he does too exist. "Don't worry, honey." Mom assured, but Devon still looks skeptical but he let it slip away.

"Hey." Sean called as he wrapped his arm on top of my shoulder, I lifted my face to see his eyes and threw him a tiny smile. "Thank you for coming." He said, a streak of blush appearing on his face.

"Anything for my dude." I said as I tiptoed so that I can kiss his cheek.

"Dinner with the Lew and Rice?" Miya asked suddenly as we laughed in sync.

"Dinner with the family it is." I answered as we walked out.

I have been writing bad chapters lately and I hate myself for having 0 idea to write. I need Sean and Kaycee to do some stuff like attending classes honestly.

So please just think of this chapter as a gap filler while I get my shits together :(