18. Misunderstandings

Misunderstandings.

K I M Y E R I M

A low rumble of camera crew could be heard from the distance, preparing for the next broadcast; Seungwan and Chief Yoongi headed off to finish some off site errands, leaving the iterns to enjoy a quite little evening.

The short haired intern picked her head up from the computer screen to eye the coworker beside her. His eyes were focused on his own work, reflecting the glare of computer light. From the profile, he didn't seem all that shabby.

He was probably the popular college flower boy, with his long shimmery looking eyelashes, defined jawline, and even his quiet-as-a-mouse persona added to the girl magnet vibe. Yerim squinted her eyes, stare intensifying, as if they had the ability to scan him up and down.

Yerim pursued her lips.

What was he doing that she wasn't?

Was it because he was a man?

Yerim scoffed lightly. She hoped not. NEX never seemed to be in the headlines for gender bias issues of any sort. She let out a sigh.

" Is something wrong? " Jungkook's voice asks, head glued to his screen. Yerim coughed, eyes widening as she shifts her head back.

" Huh? No-I..Uh was just thinking about something." Jungkook turns his head to stare at her and turns back once she swiftly ducks away from him, cursing mentally from acting like a full blown creeper in plain daylight.

" I have a question, though." Yeri clear her throat, popping up from the plastic separator between the two. Jungkook jumps a little, eyes widening at the fact that Yeri was holding his gaze.

" Um..yes?"

" Are you always this quiet? I'm sure Chief Min wants us cooperating with each other for two months." She states bluntly.

" Uh-"

" Excuse me for being insensitive but I want to make sure we get along,even if you hate talking to others. "

Jungkook blinks once, then twice and continues to not utter a word until Yerim lets out a tired sigh.

" Or..I can just be quiet and not talk to you for the rest of our time here." She grumbles, sitting back in her seat.

Stupid boss.

Stupid coworker.

Stupid Jeon Jungkook.

•••

K A N G S E U L G I

Seulgi was a quiet girl. Even in school, the friends she made were just as unspeakable as her and to add were all girls.

Sure after graduating highschool Seulgi had decided to break away from the little shell she held herself in and be a little more social.

Of course, she never really felt too comfortable with the company of others, especially when feeling like her words were just too boring to utter to a friend.

It was just another day, and Seulgi walked out of her office, pretty sure the desk was catching from her lack of use, and headed outside and into the hallways.

She drags a sigh and lifts her eyes from the granite floor only to see a female, talking with Jimin.

Seulgi stops and simply stares from a mile away, watching the two converse in what seems to be an endearing little talk.