"Are you and Cam like a thing or something?"

I give him 'are you stupid' look while I shake me head.

"Do you mind reading my text and no we are not, Cams my best friend if I had a thing with him it be like dating my brother and it's not like it should matter to you anyway."

He rolls his eyes.

"Calm down princess, it's not like I even cared anyway."

"Then why'd you ask?" before he could answer JJ cuts in.

"Enough guys, Jack leave the poor girl alone."

Jack just scoffs and rolls his eyes. I give JJ a thankful smile before we walk into the music room.

"Okay guys sit with your partner because we'll be working on this for the whole lesson."

I smile and move to sit down next to JJ.

Unfortunately Jack comes along and sits next to me and before I know it Brittany comes and sits next to Jack

I just ignore them and continue to talk to JJ about our work.

"Ow, how did you get that bruise on your face it must really hurt?" Brittany says smiling innocently.

Jack and JJ instantly dart their eyes to my cheek.

That bitch how dare she!

I glare at her but go back to silence, I didn't want to hear JJ or Jack assume things.

Soon enough class ends and I rush out the door JJ calls my name but I ignore him and run to the same spot as yesterday.

I sit down and put my head phones in deciding to draw.

I love drawing it helps me get things off my mind.

I finally finished when I hear someone behind me I quickly shot my head around to see JJ.

I look up at him and smile before turning back around and closing my book while he sits down next to me.

I didn't really want him here.

I liked him and all but I wanted to be alone right now and I didn't want his sympathy.

"Hey."

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Are you alright, I was looking for you."

"I'm fine Johnson,"

He gives me a look which indicates he doesn't believe me.

"How did you get that bruise." he cautiously obviously unaware on how I was going to act.

"It doesn't matter how I got it, I deserved it and it won't happen again if I just did what was asked."

"And what were you asked to do?"

I don't know why I'm opening up to him. I haven't open up to anyone but I feel like I can trust him.

"Stay away from you guys..."

He lets out a sigh and nods his head, he doesn't ask any more questions which I'm thankful for.

After a while I hear the sounds of laughter.

I turn around and see Sam and Jack making their way towards us being idiots.

I try not to crack I can't help but laugh at the dorks so I look back down at my phone before they notice.

When I look back up Jack is already looking at me with an apologetic look.

God I hate that look.

Sam comes sits next to me and gives me a general smile. I look at him shocked before he laughs.

"Okay since we don't know anything about Rhianna and she refuses to talk to us, well aka Jack and I, I was thinking we could play twenty questions but Rhianna is the only one getting questioned?"

"So you're basically just asking me question?"

"Basically." JJ says

I sigh I didn't really want to participate but after they begged me a little longer I finally cracked.

"Okay I get to go first because it's my idea" Sam says while everyone just nods "Are you single?"

"Yes, I guess..." I say looking down

"My turn." Johnson states "Favorite person at this school?"

I roll my eyes before answering.

"Johnson." I say

"Well we can change that." Sam say with a smirk, I roll my eyes and wait for Jacks' question.

"What do you want to do when you're older?" Jack says.

"I don't know." I say with a shrug.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" No definitely not.

"No."

"Favorite movie?" JJ says

"Perks of Being a Wall Flower"

"Why'd you move to Omaha?" Jack asks.

"Uhm I don't know, just problems."

Everyone just nods there head. I look down not wanting not carry on with this.

"I think I've had enough can we please stop." I say

They nod and try and talk about tryouts and stuff that I'm not really listening to. All I can think of is Shawn.

My eyes begin to fill up with tear but I just squeeze my eyes shut, mentally telling myself not to cry.

I can't help but let out a sigh of relief as the bell ring.

I shoot up and practically run to class ignoring the few stray tears that escaped down my cheek.