twenty one

author's note: just wanted to say ily all and i LOVE reading yalls comments💖💖 anyways i might rewrite this story over again bc its super bad in the beginning so😗✌🏼 but anyways, THANK U FOR 6k READS💖💖💖💖 please keep voting! also, who do u guys ship ev w? anthony or huddy? anyways, enjoy✨✨

-

"hannah, elmo, kevin, and sam, you guys need to go rehearse" ethan, the manager, said.

they all got up and left the room. i was just sitting facing anthony, and chase and payton were still talking. every once and a while me and chase made awkward eye contact.

"ev," anthony snapped at me staring at chase, "why do you keep looking at him?"

"what?"

"chase"

"what about him?" i asked glancing over at him again over anthony's shoulder

"stop looking at him"

chase caught me staring, making eye contact with him. he was so perfect, wearing his big hoodie, perfectly messy hair, and the best smile. obviously i was going to be staring at him. even after i left him last night.

"ev" anthony raised his voice at me again

chase looked over again to see why anthony was practically yelling at me.

"what?" i snapped back "are you jealous or something? relax."

he put his hand under my chin and pulled me in. forcing me to kiss him. his lips were so soft but i didn't want him. after a couple of seconds i pulled away.

"what the fuck anthony?"

"sorry i-"

i looked over and chase already left the room

"why did you do that?"

"i don't know, i thought you-"

"you can't read other peoples mind, and you can force people to kiss you either. i know a lot of girls would fall at your feet for that but i'm not just one of you fans. do you not have respect?"

"ev i didn't mean to"

"oh so you accidentally pulled me in to kiss you?"

"ev-"

"ev my ass." i grabbed my things and went to the bathroom.

sam was in the hallway sitting against the wall.

"hey ev"

i wiped a tear off my red cheeks

"you okay?" he asked me

"yeah"

"you sure? do you need to talk?"

"it's a long story"

"i love stories, and i have time" he scooted over and patted the ground, gesturing me to sit next to him.

"ev?" hannah came over and hugged me

i hugged her back. all i needed right now was a friend. good thing hannah was here.

"what happened?"

"anthony-" i couldn't finish my sentence

"what?" sam asked

"kissed me.."

"WHAT-" hannah yelled, "oh he's going to get it"

sam's jaw dropped, "i didn't know you guys were tog-"

"they're not" hannah interrupted.

"wait what? i'm lost." sam turned his body towards us.

i ran my hands through my hair.

"hannah, can u explain?"