eight

"You've been quiet Chase," Anthony said,

"usually you're the loud one"

He rolled his eyes and smiled. God his smile was so cute

"Shut up Anth." He smiled and his cheeks got red

We got to the room and sat on the beds.

"What do y'all wanna do?" Peyton asked

"I dunno. Where are the girls?" Chase asked

Girls? I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Anthony walked up and looked through the peep hole. He swung the door open,
"Here they are!" he screamed back to us.

They walked over to the beds. Phew, just the girls from dinner. They finally introduced themselves to me. Loren, and Zoe.

"Now there's girls... Chase what do you wanna do?" Anthony asked him

"I don't care. Whatever" He replied

"Truth or dare, or seven minutes in heaven?" Anthony asked looking around

"Seven minutes!" Zoe answered excitedly

"Didn't you just break up with someone?" Elmo asked her.

I could sense they didn't really enjoy her company here but I didn't know her well so I didn't know.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anybody against?" Anthony said still looking around.

I was. I didn't know these people, and I didn't feel like making out with them or whatever was going to happen behind those doors. But I didn't speak up.

"Okay, seven minutes it is." Anthony said smiling. I glanced over at Chase and he was already looking at me.

We all got up and sat in between the beds on the floor.

"New girl first" Elmo said.

"Uhh.."

"Elmo, no you" Anthony laughed

"You know I'm only stepping in that closet if the bottle lands on Hannah." He replied

"Okay, spin it. If it doesn't, whoever it lands on, they have to spin next."

"Deal."

He picked up the bottle and flicked it. It started to slow down right at Hannah... or at me? It was right in between us.

"Evelynn still has to go" Elmo laughed

"It landed right between us!" I laughed back

"Okay, whatever guys. Hannah and Elmo go to the closet, Evelynn you can spin next." Peyton said as he turned the timer on his phone.

Elmo and Hannah slowly walked into the closet.

"Oh my god." Zoe said rolling her eyes "I bet they're going to go all the way."

"Are you stupid?" Chase laughed "In seven minutes you really think so?"

She rolled her eyes again, "There's only one person I want to go in there with" she said as she winked at him.

"Oh my god." Chase said under his breath. I laughed quietly and he looked at me.