four

THUD THUD THUD THUD

I woke up to loud noises from above my room.

So much for a good nap. I checked my phone, and it was only 5:15, so my family only left fifteen minutes ago..

THUD THUD THUD THUD

Well the noises weren't stoping and I didn't have time to lose, so I decided to go find out who's having a party above me.

I walked to the elevator and made my way to room 503.

I knocked

...

No answer

I knocked again

...

A boy opened the door.

He looked a little older than me; he had dirty blond hair, a little bit of hair on his chin, and had the whitest teeth I have ever seen. He looked at me from head to toe, smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need something?" he laughed

"Yes I do actually, please stop making so much fucking noise. Some people are actually trying to enjoy their summer vacation." I said with a complete straight face.

"THEN MAKE US" hollered a voice from the back of the room

The boy at the door kept staring at me without saying a word.

I heard more people coming to the door laughing, they were all guys.

"woahh" said the one who yelled earlier. He was very muscular with black curly hair. "Yeah guys, lets be more quiet"

All of them were staring at me. I felt my cheeks turn red. If I knew they were a group of hot guys, I would have ignored it. Seeing all of them stare at me head to toe was so embarrassing. Except I spotted a guy by himself on the couch who didn't seem interested in it. I didn't see him very well since there were so many guys at the door. If only they were all quiet like him this wouldn't have happened. God I'm so embarrassed.

"Okay bye" said the boy at the door. I snapped back into reality and did a fake smile and walked away. I headed down to the lobby to get some dinner.

authors note: I hope y'all like it so far, this might be a short story but idk, leave some feedback please!!!