nine

We were all sitting around with four minutes left. I really didn't want my turn to come.

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked. They all looked at me like I was stupid

"Are you serious?" Anthony answered

"Uhm yes?" I replied

"We're on tour" Zoe snapped at me

"For what?" I said still confused

"Have you ever heard of TikTok?" Payton asked

"Yes" I giggled

"What?" He answered, he looked slightly offended

"It's dumb" I said smiling

"Well we're going on tour for it" Chase said

"Wait so all of you are famous for dancing to videos?" I asked

"Not just dancing" Kevin replied quickly. I forgot he was even there

"It's called the Lights Out Tour" Zoe said

"Oh my god, my sister's going to that tomorrow for her birthday" I said surprised

"And you just noticed?" Payton said

"Yeah I guess, you guys can call me Ev by the way."

Suddenly his timer went off.

I still couldn't believe I was in a room full of Kyleigh and Hayley's role models. If I told them they would flip.

"Ev???" Payton yelled. My eyes focused back onto him. His hand was out to give me the bottle. I slowly picked it up. I placed it on the ground and spun it. It started slowing down. It landed directly at him.

Chase.

I looked at him and he was staring at the bottle and looked at me without moving his head. He bit his lip and I was frozen.

"Ayee" Elmo laughed

"Come on man" Payton laughed and slapped his back.

"They don't have to go if they don't want to" Zoe added

"Nah I'm fine" Chase said as he looked right at her. He stood up and pulled me up. Zoe was frozen staring into space.

Chase opened the door for me and I went in. It wasn't too small, and there was a light. He closed the door and turned it on. We just stared at each other. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Timer just started!" Payton yelled through the door.

"Hey" I said quickly

"Hey" he replied. We both chuckled. So close to each other. Just a couple inches separating our bodies.

"I was really hoping I wouldn't have to go with Zoe" He said breaking the awkwardness

"Is this worse?" I asked

"Definitely not," he said softly as he looked at my lips.

"You're so tall"

"I get that a lot" he laughed and looked up
Another wave of silence goes by, except this time he bends over. His face comes closer to mine and I can feel the heat between us. I pull away at first but then place my lips on his.

He picks me up and puts me against the wall with each of my legs around him. His lips were so soft and he smelled so good. We had to break away to catch our breath, making eye contact.

"God you're so beautiful" He said as he examined my face.

I placed my hand back on his neck, running my hainds through his hair. he smashed his lips back onto mine. i could feel his smile through the kiss.

Here i am, in LA, making out with some hot famous guy I met in a hotel. Not everyday you get this.

Life is good