Chapter twenty one-Tears

Start from the beginning

"Can we go see her?" Blair's mum asked with a sigh of relief.

"Yes but only two at a time," He replied before walking off to his next patient.

Obviously Blair's mum and dad went in first which left Jessie and I waiting in anticipation to see Blair. Blair's parent's came out a few minutes latter and the mother said "She's asking for someone named Addison."

"Yes that's me," I answered timidly.

The dad speaking for the first time said "She want's to see you by yourself."

Jessie looked at me partly annoyed that her sister wanted to see me before her but also understanding.

I took a deep breath then entered the door into Blair's room. Blair is laying on the bed with bruises forming from her collar bone to her neck. She has black rings around her eyes that have formed into two black eyes.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Hi," she replied her voice sounding raspy.

I walked closer to her bed and sat down on the chair next to it.

"How do you feel?" I asked not sure of what to say.

"Like I've been beaten up," she said her voice dry.

I went to speak but before I could she carried on "I just hurt, I'll be fine. Do you think it is the same person that sent the photo?"

"I don't know. Maybe, but what would lead to them wanting to hurt you?"

"I'm not sure, but we will find out who did this to me. Right?" Blair asked unsure.

"Yeah," I replied trying to sound confident.

"I'm sorry. I've got to go," I said feeling guilty for leaving so soon but Jessie would want to see her anyway.

"Okay."

I kissed her lightly on the forehead before I left.

***

It took a while to get home from the hospital and as soon as I got in I heard my parents arguing again. This time a bit of the conversation caught my interest "I don't want to have a gay son!" My dad shouted.

"His bi not gay and why do you care you're barely ever here!" Mum whisper-shouted back which I'm guessing means Marcus is in.

Leaving them to continue shouting even though I'm sure it's not good for the baby, I went to check on Marcus because even mum's whisper-shouting is loud.

Looking at his door I couldn't hear any music; which is weird. Knocking lightly on the door he eventually answered with a tear stained face.

"W-what?" He sobbed.

"Are you okay?" I asked knowing that he wasn't.

"H-he hates m-me," Marcus cried.

Marcus walked into his room leaving the door open so I could follow. I closed the door then walked over to him and sat next to him on his bed.

"He doesn't understand but he might in the future," I said trying to stay positive.

"Why cant I be gay or straight?" He asked looking at me.

"I know it must be hard but you need to stay positive," I replied.

"Stay positive?! You have no idea how hard it was figuring out I liked girls and boys! And when I finally do feeling somewhat okay with my sexuality I decided to come out. Look what happened! I've ruined everything! Why did I think it was a good idea? I should have just kept it all to myself, locked it up!" He shouted angrily.

"Hey. Calm down. It was a good thing that you came out," I said calmly.

"Yeah. How?" He spat back.

"For one it brought us closer, two your not hiding yourself away from you or our family and three you have an amazing boyfriend who cares for you, who gave up his reputation and friends so he could be happy with you."

"I guess," he replied having calmed down with a little laugh.

"So, how are you and Kyle?" I asked trying to make him feel better.

"Were good, I really really like him," Marcus said blushing.

I smiled back and pulled him into a comforting hug. "When are you next going out?" I questioned pulling away from the hug so I could look at him.

"We have a date this weekend," He said with a big grin on his face.

"Do you know what your doing yet?"

"No it's a surprise," he replied blushing but still smiling.

"How fun," I said with a smile.

"How's you and Blair?" He asked.

I shifted a bit in my seat not sure on what to tell him, he could see the worry in my face and quickly asked "You are still together with her right?"

"Yeah we are. She just...um well...Blair got beat up after school," I saw a quick flash of panic on his face then continued "But she's fine, we just do not know who did it."

"Don't worry sis I'm sure you'll find out what's happening soon," He said now being the one trying to stay positive. I smiled back to him then left to go to my room.

Taking my diary out from under my bed I wrote down the long day I've had. The thing I'm most nervous about is telling Blair that her sister knows about us and finding out who could do such a thing to Blair.

————-
Thank you if you have read this part, sorry I haven't uploaded for a while but this part is longer then usual. I'll try to get the next part up soon.

:)