Chapter 9 Elves (Part 1)

Roses POV

As the sun started to rise over the trees I woke to a searing pain in my right arm, rubbing the sleep away I looked at my arm and immediately I freaked out and rushed to the nearby trees startling Sarina over to my direction "oh Maker this is bad, oh Maker what am I gonna do, crep crep crep..."

"Rose, you ok?" Sarina asked "not really, I woke up and I think my arm was in the sun for too long and it's burnt really badly" "here let me see" I showed them my cradled arm and they gently took it "hmm it does look bad. Wait here I'll go get some potions" Sarina then quickly made their way over to the supplies "crep this is bad it'll definitely take days too heal, and of course it was my blooming dominant arm" I thought "hey let's see your arm again" Sarina said they again gently took my arm "this'll sting a bit" "what do m-" before I could finish Sarina dabbed a cloth against the burn and blooming well hurt more than a sting.

"Sorry" Sarina said while starting to wrap my arm with a bandage "it's alright but what did you use cause that hurt like hell" Sarina let out a chuckle and said "that was just simply a healing potion I used and I honestly haven't heard anyone ever say healing potions sting like that" "yeah!? well their weird."

After Sarina finished with my arm we noticed the others were awake and making thier way over to us
"morning guys ROSE WHAT HAPPENED?" Marilla asked worry clear in her voice and face "I may or may not have gotten badly burnt by the sun" I said sheepishly. They all the rolled thier eyes at me and smiled "well at least Sarina was awake" Vee said

"oh hey Sarina who should we look for first?" Larrith asked "well I think we should look for the Elves since they are probably going to be the hardest to ally with so them I suppose "cool" the rest of us say simultaneously.

The others spent a bit packing everything up but I felt awful cause I couldn't help them "CURSE YOU SUN!!!" I screamed in my head.

"Alright were all packed, now something you guys should know about the Dalish Elves, they don't like people who are not Dalish, so we need to be very careful with them" Sarina warned us.

We then spent a couple hours walking towards the Bracillian Forest "hey Rose how's your arm?" Marilla asked "it's alright but tender but it'll heal in a couple days" "Vampires heal fast, don't they?" "yeah we do" we continued to talk when suddenly three Elves blocked our paths two male Elves drawing their bows back and a female Elf stepped forward to address us

"Stop right there outsiders! The Dalish have camped in these parts I suggest you move on and quickly" the female elf said.
Sarina then stepped closer to her and the two male Elves tightened their grips on their bows. "Actually we've been looking for the Dalish" Sarina said ignoring the archers "I find that hard to believe. What business could we Dalish possibly have with a group like yours?" "I am a Grey Warden and these are my companions and we seek the Dalish for help."
"A Grey Warden? How do I know your telling the trust?"
"Many people go about pretending to be Grey Wardens do they?"
"Hmm true and I suppose that a lie wouldn't gain you much benefit. I shall take you to the keeper but while in our camp, I suggest you keep your hands to yourselves and remember that our arrows are trained on you. Follow me."

She then led us into her camp and while looking around we all saw many things Elves training, beautiful white deer like creatures with amazing horns