Chapter 27

The beep of my alarm pulls me from a deep sleep. I'm lying on my belly and Thomas is spooning from behind. And as I try to move to get up, he throws his leg over mine, pulling me even closer to him.

"Go back to sleep." I chuckle, detangling myself from his hold.

"Do you need some help?" he murmurs.

"I remember the last time you tried to cook me breakfast." I turn to him, caressing his face. "I'm not sure you can be trusted around my bakery's kitchen."

"Right." He laughs, pulling me to him. "I'm good at washing dishes, though."

"I'll keep that in mind." I sit up, smiling when he groans in frustration. "What are your plans for today?" I ask.

"I'm meeting my parents at the hospital at ten for a quick visit, then if you have time we could all have lunch together." He sits up too, brushing the sleep from his eyes.

"I can arrange something."

"Lisa, about our talk yesterday." His eyes find me, and I look down.

"It's too early for that." I stand up to get ready for the day. "I'll come back at eight with some coffee for us. Go back to sleep."

Sighing, he waits until I meet his eyes again. "Have I told you I love being here with you like this?"

"Thomas..." I smile, walking to him for a kiss.

"Just saying..." he murmurs over my lips, pulling back to bed.

"You don't play fair." I chuckle when adjusts his body, so he's hovering over me.

"Is that so?" He nuzzles my neck, getting settled in between my legs. He's only wearing a pair of shorts, and I love when he presses his hardness to me.

My back arches when he pulls my silk nightgown over my head, and the cool air of the morning brings goosebumps to my whole body. His hand grabs my bare breast possessively and I moan when he softly rolls my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"You're so beautiful..." He fists a hand in my hair, clutching me to him. "So perfect. I can't stop touching you."

"I don't want you to stop," I murmur, my heart beating fast as his eyes meet mine. I want him to keep touching me forever. I think to myself, afraid to speak the words out loud.

"I love you." He looks deep into my eyes, his words hitting me full force.

Swallowing, I push beneath his waistband to get rid of his shorts. He knees in between my legs and when he's fully naked, I can't help but admire how handsome he is.

"I love you," I whisper.

"Take off your pants and spread your legs apart for me," he says, his husky voice reverberating deep inside me.

"Thomas, I need to go to work..." I smile when he raises his eyebrows.

"Well..." He grabs my thighs spreading them apart. "Maybe I can convince you to be a little late today."

"Maybe..." I close my eyes when he slides his finger down my legs, playing with the hem of my panties. "How are you planning to convince me?"

"Would this work?" he whispers as fingers parts my folds.

"Yes..." I moan, loving when he lets out a sexy chuckle.

In a fluid motion, he gets rid of my panties, squeezing my thighs in the process. Grinning, he keeps his eyes on mine until he catches my mouth with his own, sucking on my lower lip. Then, before I have time to kiss him back, he's bending down and sucking my nipple into his warm mouth.