Chapter 36 : Offered or Forced ?

----A Few Days Later----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I'm about to head to bed for today, ugghh it's hella tiring when you have to attend like 6-7 meeting a day. Now may God let me rest for a little bi-

*buzz**buzz**buzz*

FUCKEN HEL- Gosh who could message me at a time like this.....

MNet ? What ?

What ? Why would MNet suddenly contact me like this ? What's weirder is the fact that they asked for me , specifically

What ? Why would MNet suddenly contact me like this ? What's weirder is the fact that they asked for me , specifically. Screw this i'm going to sleep.

----The Next Day----

It's 12 P.M. i'm in the meeting room just doing some paperwork and i need to go now , you might think it's weird to actually go 2 hours before the actual meeting but i'm taking this as a precaution step for bad traffic.

CEO-nim : "Oh (Y/N)-ssi where are you going ?"

(Y/N) : *tidy up his part of table* "Need to go to MNet CEO-nim , don't know why they asked me to come."

CEO-nim : "Oh you're also going there ? I'm going there too actually later."

Wait , why does this sound suspicious....

(Y/N) : "Hm , what time CEO-nim ?"

CEO-nim : "Later at 2 P.M. , but i'm thinking to go around 1 until 1 and half hour before the event itself."

2 P.M. ? Okay this sound totally suspicious.

CEO-nim : "Mind if i come along with you ?"

(Y/N) : "N-no ?"

CEO-nim : "Alright let's go now then."

A few minutes later , we're in my car on the way to MNet office. Let me tell you it's hella awkward,

(Y/N) : "So any song that you listen to CEO-nim ?"

CEO-nim : "Oh i have a good one."

CEO-nim connect his phone to the car's audio aux using the blue thing called bluetooth.I kinda wonder what type of song that CEO-nim listen to.

Car's Aux : "Waiting for you Anpanman~"

What.......

CEO-nim : "NAEGEN EOPJI ALTONGINA GAPPPA , NAEGEN EOPJI....."

Am i the only one who actually saw CEO-nim dancing and singing to Anpanman-BTS ? ._.

(Y/N) : "Y-you have an interesting choice CEO-nim."

CEO-nim : "Do you like it ? If you don't , as they say (Y/N)-ssi..."

No please don't say that reference CEO-nim  ,

CEO-nim : "You got no jams."

I'm done , i'm actually done. Not that i don't like BTS or anything , some of their music is not really my cup of tea.