Chapter 12 : Fall

-----TimeSkip to July 23rd, 2015-----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After around half a month, it's time for GFriend to hit the stage with their comeback. They look more ready than ever and they gain a lot of fan and popularity pretty quick for a new group which is a great thing.The M/V that came out earlier today got a lot of views in just a few hours , the fans seems pretty excited about this comeback.

Not to forget about Seoho's new group. Twice's final lineup has been announced around two weeks ago. After a ton of elimination and examination done by JYP Ent. , Seoho will finally have a group to manage meaning that he won't be free anymore. The final lineup consists of nine members which are Park JiHyo as the leader , Im NaYeon , Yoo JeongYeon , Hirai Momo , Minatozaki Sana , Myoui Mina , Kim DaHyun , Son ChaeYoung , and Chou Tzuyu.

I'm glad JiHyo managed to debut in this group, she'll be a great leader. Seoho must be happy too because his favorite , Sana will also debut with this group. Hope GFriend and Twice will be great friends and will get along well.

Okay enough with that i need to prepare a lot of things for GFriend's first comeback.Preparing breakfast and lunch for the group to make sure they have enough energy for the stage , setting up the mood and making sure everyone in a positive and happy mood , the usual stuff as a manager.

Around 3 PM we go to MNet building a.k.a. CJ E&M building.Do the usual stuff like for the manager a quick meeting for the rundown of the event for today , rehearsal , and all those stuff.

Thank God everything went well today.Everyone's happy , successful stage , and most importantly good food coming up.CEO-nim told us earlier today after stage , all staff and group members will eat together outside.

-----At The Restaurant-----

CEO-nim : *raising his drinking cup* "For the successful comeback stage and for our entertainment bright future !"

Source Music Staff & GFriend : "Cheers !"

At that moment all i have in mind is great things that will happen in the future for all of us in here an-

CEO-nim : "(Y/N)-ssi get some more food you haven't eat that much."

(Y/N) : "Oh okay, thank you CEO-nim"

------Timeskip to After Stage Promotion Ended-----

After 1 month full of promotions and stuff.It's about time to take some dayoffs again.Phew, everything goes well. The M/V gained a lot of viewers and GFriend also gained a lot of new fans.

On the way back from the last promotion stage , i was the one who's driving and i have CEO-nim on my right while GFriend on the back.The road was not too crowded, and that night the sky was clear. Everyone was silent.But that silent got quickly broken by the sudden ring that came from CEO-nim's phone.

CEO-nim : "Hello ? Yes , ah okay , thank you for inviting our group. Yes ... yes.... , certainly. Once again thank you sir." *hangs up*

(Y/N) : "Well that was quick , you seem pretty happy CEO-nim , mind filling me with some information ?"

CEO-nim : "You bet i'm happy , let's discuss it later in the meeting.As a little spoiler , this is a big chance for GFriend."

(Y/N) : "Oh really ? That's great then."

------Later , At The Meeting Room------

After reviewing and doing a recap on today's stage. CEO-nim starts a new topic to discuss ,

CEO-nim : "So a few hours ago while in the car , SBS staff called me and told me that GFriend is invited to perform in SBS Eco-Drive Opening Night. What do you guys think ?"