Chapter 26 : Fair

----The Next Day----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Another new day to work and create some music , (sigh) i feel like i should ask for another salary raise.

I get up and get ready as always , make breakfast for the girls , and making sure they are already awake. Unlike my room , the girls room has an access control lock door y'know those security system that only the person that has the card can access the room. Only 8 people have that card in this building which are GFriend members obviously , CEO-nim , and me the head manager.

(Y/N) : *swipe card and knocks on the door* "Yeorobun you guys up yet ?"

Sowon : "Yeah we're up."

(Y/N) : "I've made the breakfast when you're done eat it while it's still warm okay ? I gotta go to the studio to start working on the 2nd song."

Eunha : "Okay , thank you oppa and good luck."

Yerin : "Thank you oppa. Hwaiting !"

Yuju : *half-awake* "Thank you oppa. Good luck"

Umji : "Thank you oppa , good luck with the  song."

SinB : "Don't forget to make it danceable ! Good luck !!"

Sowon : "Thanks oppa. Hwaiting !"

(Y/N) : "See you guys later"

With that i go the studio and when i was about to turn left , i bump into someone.

(Y/N) / Yuuto : *simultaneously* "Oops sorry" / "Sorry bout that"

Wow great just great (-_-)

(Y/N) : "Long time no see Yuuto-ssi , how's your younger siblings doing ?"

Yuuto : "Good enough , thanks for asking. Hope you're ready."

(Y/N) : "Ready for what ?"

Yuuto : "For your downfall."

(Y/N) : "Hm ? What is it this time ? You're gonna make my room a wildlife reserve ? Or you're gonna make my room a Jurassic Park ?"

Yuuto : "Just wait and see later on. I'll open my trump card when i think it is the right moment. It won't be anytime soon so enjoy it while you still can."

(Y/N) : "Bring it on then."

With that we walk our own way , i don't mind if he hurt me i can take it all day but if he hurt GFriend I'll take him down instantly without any doubts.

----At The Studio Room----

As i enter the room i find all the Music Producing Staff are already here.

MPS1 : "Oh (Y/N)-ssi you arrived at the right time."

MPS3 : "We're about to start actually."

(Y/N) : "Great , shall we start now ?"

MPS2 : "You good man ? You look like someone that just meet his old nemesis or somethin."

(Y/N) : "No i'm good."

MPS3 : "Calm down (Y/N)-ssi , when you are creating music you can't be in mad or angry state because that feeling will block everything. So calm down first."

(Y/N) : "Okay sorry bout that."

MPS1 : "Okay while waiting for that , should we break down on how we will use the classical piece as the base for the song ?"

MPS2 : "Sure."

----A Few Hours Later----

Music Producing Team : "IT IS DONE !!"