Chapter 7 : Debut Day Part 1

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It's been 10 days after i moved in , and thank God everything has been going smoothly.Not only Yerin , the rest of the members started calling me oppa too.Welp there is nothing i can do about it and it's not like i dislike being called that.Like always, today i'm just doing my daily basis work as a manager ,

Wake up early -> Work out a lil.bit to make sure i'm fit enough for the day -> Take a quick cold bath -> Prepare breakfast for the members -> Wake up the members -> Eat together -> Let them prepare themselves -> Wash the dishes while the members practice -> Cook again later for dinner -> Eat together again -> Have a small talk with the members -> Bid good night and do our own activity.

Yep that's the daily stuff that happened in this dorm. But today i'll do something different for them after all today is their debut on stage. After we eat breakfast , the girls immediately go to practice room to make sure their dance is perfect.

After i make sure they are all gone to practice. I need to make something that can cheer them up for the day.Hmm what is that one food that is not that heavy but enough to fill them up so they can dance and sing with full energy.

AH I KNOW THE PERFECT FOOD FOR THIS.As quick as the lightning (which is impossible :v) i type in "Waffle Recipe".Oh wait need to make it healthy for them , i can't just cook up a normal waffle. Then i type in "Healthy Waffle Recipe" and bam i got it

The ingredients look simple they should have it in their kitchen.And nope they don't have it ._.

I need to run to the nearest market....now....I quickly grab the wallet and my phone , went down using the elevator , and run to the nearest mark... Oh wait i don't even know where it is (._.)
Just then i saw ChangMin-hyung , perfect.

(Y/N) : "ChangMin-hyung !"

ChangMin : "Oh hey (Y/N) , what's up ?"

(Y/N) : "Can you tell me the directions to the nearest market here ?"

ChangMin : " The nearest one around here eh ? Oh there is this market named Shinsegae Food Market , you need to walk for around 3 minutes then take a train from Sinsa-dong Pass to Ilchi Art Hall , then walk 6 minutes to the market."

(Y/N) : "I legit can't remember all of that Imma just use the Google Maps , thanks hyung !"

With that i type in the food market name ,  huh the route was actually pretty simple.

All i need to do is just follow this and i should arrive at the right place.Hope i have enough time to prepare everything , it is still 9 AM in the morning after all.

---------At The Market---------

After following the directions from Google Maps , i'm finally here. Aight let's see what we need ,