Chapter 5 : See you later

------The same day------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After that quick tour i went home and told dad about the tour and my new workplace.We were talking about the condition of the company where you can say it's on the edge when suddenly dad asked me one question that caught me off guard ,

(D/N) : "So how's the group ? Anyone caught you eye ?" *smirks*

(Y/N) :*coughing after choking from drinking tea* "What ?"

(D/N) : "They are idol right ? Come on they must be gorgeous."

(Y/N) : "I mean they are all gorgeous , it's just your question shocked me."

(D/N) : "Eh you lucky guy , finding yourself in a work surrounded by gorgeous women."

*pauses for a moment*

"AH SO THAT'S WHY"

(Y/N) : " Eh what ?" *confused with the sudden Eureka expression from his dad*

(D/N) : "You pick Idol Management because you know you'll get this type of job right ?!"

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

(Y/N) : *facepalm* "Ok dad first of all no that's not the reason why and second i'm pretty sure i've told you the reason why ._."

(D/N) : *laughing* "i know son i'm joking don't take it seriously."

(Y/N) : "i swear your jokes sometimes left me shooked."

(D/N) : "My jokes is the best after all , hahaha" *laughing proudly*

----TimeSkip to one day before you move in to the Source Music Dorm-----

One day left before i move from this house to go and work at the Source Music Entertainment.Since morning i decided to prepare the stuff that i need to bring for tomorrow.Starting from the amount of clothes , shaving equipments ,  and other stuff.

Looking at the time i stopped packing and decided to cook meals. Yes i usually cooks for this house , Dad actually teach me how to do it ever since i was a kid just in case i got hungry and he's not home. So the breakfast that i've decided consist of rice , eggs , tofu , and some kimchi simple but should be enough to help me and him go through the day.

 So the breakfast that i've decided consist of rice , eggs , tofu , and some kimchi simple but should be enough to help me and him go through the day

(Damn that looks good)

(D/N) :*coming out from his room with his usual office clothing* "Morning son"

(Y/N) : "Morning dad , i've cooked eggs and some tofu for breakfast.Shall we have breakfast ?"

(D/N) : "Sounds good , sure let's eat"