Chapter 33 : Thicc Schedule Pt.1

----4th January----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I'm officially back in business boiii, the first scene of the day is a meeting which i don't know what for , maybe for a comeback ?

Oh wow the meeting room is now a little bit more spacious , probably because of the ton of recruiting that CEO-nim did when i was gone. Eh more staff = less job for me right ?

CEO-nim : "Alright for today's meeting , we'l l do a quick review on what will happen for three days ahead.Everyone already know right ?"

(Y/N) : *raises hand* "Umm , anyone mind filling me with some info ?"

MPS1 : "Oh right he didn't know about it CEO-nim."

(Y/N) : "About ?"

CEO-nim : "GFriend's 1st Solo Concert will be held in 3 days at the Seoul Olympic Stadium."

(Y/N) : "Wait what ?"

Head Producer : "Maybe you should told him about the 2 future project too since it's already final and won't be cancelled."

(Y/N) : "2 Future Project ?"

CEO-nim : "The explanation M/V remember ? And GFriend will make a Japan debut which means that we have to fly to Japan and record and make M/V."

(Y/N) : "Wha......, so many things got planned without me. Isn't the schedule a little bit to tig-"

CEO-nim : "Alright for now, let's focus on the closest event which is the solo concert."

(Sigh) still the same old CEO-nim....
But again he's right , we need to take it step by step. Focus on one thing at a time.

CEO-nim : "Everyone already have the rundown of the event right ?"

(Y/N) : "No ?"

CEO-nim : "Oh right forgot to send one to you. MPS1 mind if you share it with him for now ?"

MPS1 : "No prob."

Holy shiet that's a lot , and there's a lot of stuff that actually caught my attention

Holy shiet that's a lot , and there's a lot of stuff that actually caught my attention. One of those things was the solo stage.I'll be looking forward to see them honestly.

CEO-nim explained every single part with detail which is a new thing for me since usually he leave the detailed explanation to me , guess he learned it the hard way.

CEO-nim : "And lastly , (Y/N)-ssi..."

Hm ?

CEO-nim : "Since you're still in a recovery state and barely know anything about this , i won't give you that much of a job. All i need you to do is stay in the backstage and help the backstage crew a little bit."

(Y/N) : "Alright then."

CEO-nim : "Alright , let's make this concert a blast. LET'S GO SOURCE MUSIC !"