Chapter 15 : New Year , New Song , New Achievement

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Happy New Year , everyone usually starts with a celebration and making new resolution for the new year. But for me hecks nah , instead of making a new resolution i got stuff to do.

Because how well the last comeback did , CEO-nim permanently put me into the producing team. Now not only i have to manage the group , i need to participate in the process of making their music and songs. (Sigh) Is it too much if i ask for a salary raise ?

Let's do some flashback shall we ?

---Flashback---

With the new start of December , we got a 7 days dayoff or more like a one week holiday. Quick skip after the dayoff , as always the staff and CEO-nim held another meeting to discuss GFriend new comeback idea.

Continuing the trilogy concept this will be the ending of the trilogy meaning that this comeback will all about graduation.

(Creative Team Staff a.k.a CTS)

CTS 1 : "So yea , that's pretty much about the concept for this comeback."

CEO-nim : "Okay for the song itself , how will it sounds like ? Like maybe a sad ballad song or what ?"

CTS 2 : "For that i think we need to do something different knowing this is the end , should we try ballad ?"

Choreo.Staff : "If we gonna make it into a ballad songs , the dance won't be powerful like the last 2 songs. Is it okay ?"

(Y/N) : "Can't we make it into a beat song with sad feeling ? Like Got7's If You Do. It delivers sad feeling but with a beat heavy type of song."

CEO-nim : "NICE (Y/N) , I KNOW YOU BELONG TO THE PRODUCER TEAM."

(Y/N) : "Wait no that's not what i me-"

CEO-nim : "Moving on"

He just gonna ignore me like always won't he ? (Sigh)

Sowon : "Wait if we're going to pick graduation as the concept for this song , that means we have to shoot the music video in a school like in Glass Bead ?"

CTS 2 : "Well yea but this time since we're doing graduation , we'll shoot the MV outside the building."

(Y/N) : "You sure this is a good idea? You want to shoot a music video in the middle of a winter like this ? It will be very cold outside."

CTS 1 : "That's the most fitting background that we can pick for now."

Yerin : "Welp if that's what we need to do then we'll do it."

CEO-nim : "All right , anyone disagree with the idea we have so far ?"

(Y/N) : "Yea i actually disag-"

CEO-nim : "Okay let's work our best to make this comeback successful , meeting dismissed."

Why did I expect him to listen to what I'm about to say (-_-)

Back at the studio room , helping the producer team to come up with the beat.
Eventually we managed to finish the instrumental.Moving on to the recording part , everything went smoothly.

------Timeskip to MV Making-------