Chapter 6 : Your Duty

--------In The Taxi---------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Considering this trip from my house to Source Music Ent. might be long i decided to call The Witch , Seoho. 

Seoho : *picks up* "Eh yo , what's up ? "

(Y/N) : "i'm on my way to Source Music Ent. and just get bored because i can't do anything so i decided to call you."

Seoho : "Aight cool , so how's the group members ? You've met them right ?"

(Y/N) : "I've met them but i don't really know them because last time i went there the CEO told me to go on a building tour with one of the members so i didn't have the time to talk to all of the members."

Seoho : "Ah i see , when will they debut tho ?"

(Y/N) : "Their album and MV should debut on 15th January about the stage CEO-nim still working on it."

Seoho : "15th January ? So in less than 2 weeks from now on they'll debut ? Suddenly i feel excited."

(Y/N) : "Yea you'll be excited meanwhile i'll be stressed out making sure everything goes well"

Seoho : "Ay take it easy man , you are one of the top graduate from our school. You'll do well mark my words."

(Y/N) : "But still sometimes all this negative feeling y'know keeps haunting me."

Seoho : "Come On dude have some faith in yourself , i thought you were that charismatic gang leader that everyone respect."*chuckled* 

(Y/N) : (sigh) "Hope i can do my job well , but let's talk about other stuff. How about you ? What have you done these days considering the fact that your group won't be debuting anytime soon ? "

Seoho : "Eh honestly i've been slacking these days. Got nothing to do other than talking to the trainee or the staff in the building. I kinda regret moving in early (¬_¬)"

(Y/N) : "Eh JYP-nim will probably give you something to do later."

Driver : "Sorry to cut your conversation sir but we have arrived at your destination."

(Y/N) : "Eh seriously ?"*looks out of the window* "Well that feels quicker than i thought"

(Y/N) : "Let's continue this conversation later Seoho."

Seoho : "Aight man , talk to you later"

(Y/N) : "Sure"*hangs up* 

After i hung up , i asked the driver to help me taking out the luggage from the car. As i was about to hand him the money , 

Driver : "It's okay sir , the service has been paid by the older man from your place."

(Y/N) : "Oh i see , okay then thanks."

Driver : "No problem sir have a nice day."

(Y/N) : "Have a nice day too"

And with that the car drove away. 

(Y/N) : "Thanks dad , i'll pay you back later"

Carrying my luggage i move to enter the entertainment building in front of me. As i enter the building i can feel the AC cold breeze hit my skin. I went up to the receptionist desk , seems familiar i recognize the same receptionist woman. 

Receptionist : "Oh hey , it's you Mr.New Manager."

(Y/N) : "Hey yea long time no see."

Receptionist : "Moving In ?"

(Y/N) : "Yep."

Receptionist : "Do you need any help ? I can ask the others to help you carry all those luggage."