Chapter 25 : Pranks ?

----A Few Weeks Later----

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After facing a ton of difficulties and a lot of hardwork.Finally it's M/V shooting time. Today we will go to Georye-ri , Hwacheon. Ah~ isn't it great to go back to mother nature ?

The fresh air , green fields , blue sky , and cute girls

The fresh air , green fields , blue sky , and cute girls. Gosh why GFriend look so cute with them uniform clothes.They really look like siblings.

DJI Staff : "Excuse me , do you know where's the head producer ?"

(Y/N) : "Oh he's in the tent over there."

DJI Staff : "Thanks."

Yep that really is the DJI Staff, apparently ZANYBROS are working with DJI or something. I don't really know. But one thing i know for sure , drone is hella cool.
They even brought 3 drone , DJI Ronin 2 , Inspire 2 , and the DJI Focus. Can i take one home ? T^T

Oh yea just in case you're wondering , Yuuto is not here today. I don't know why but i heard from ChangMin-hyung that Yuuto is absent due to his younger siblings sickness. Well you can't hate his family because of Yuuto's attitude. Let's just hope they're doing okay.Besides , i think i can do this better on my own.

So today we will record the dance part first , then tomorrow we will move on to the cinematic shots , and the last day will be the day where we will build a pond. Yes the staff including me will build a pond with the help of some professional of course.

The Head Producer and CTS team haven't tell us the other staff about the details. They said that they'll tell us later on in the midnight meeting before we rest up.

Thankfully the first day went pretty well , but i realized something weird. It's Sowon , she always blush everytime we make an eye contact. Even the make-up artist told me that she didn't need to put the blush on. Is it because of that one moment..?? Just by remembering it makes me blush too , oh ma gawd.

Sowon is not the only one , Umji also blush everytime i make eye contact with her. My teasing went a little bit too far i guess. But she's so cute and when i think about that particular moment with her , gosh i'm blushing even harder. S-she didn't tell me to stop tho... , could it be ? NO staph brain you better stop.

CTS1 : "(Y/N)-ssi , can you help us over here ?"

(Y/N) : "O-okay."

Eunha P.O.V.

Hmm , why Umji and Sowon-unnie keeps blushing when they meet oppa.

SinB : "Eunha-unnie."

Eunha : "Hm ?"

SinB : "Is it just me or Sowon-unnie and Umji keeps blushing when they meet oppa ? "

Eunha : "How ? Can you read my mind SinB-ya ?"

SinB : "No my cute unnie. It's kinda obvious when we look at them."

Yerin : "Something must've happen between those three !"