Chapter 3 : Meet the...

Yuju P.O.V.

Yuju : "Ah how come i'm the only one who's late for the practice. I need to go quickly."

As i rush down the hall and about to turn right i accidently bumped into someone making both of us fall down.

Yuju & ??? : "AW"

??? : "Oh god sorry , are you okay ?"

When i look up i see a tall guy with a pretty fashionable clothing ,

And he's pretty cute.Who is he ?

??? : "uhh hello ? Anyone there ? Are you okay ?"

Ah i must be staring at him for too long.

Yuju : "oh yea , i'm okay sorry for bumping into you"

??? : "No no , it's my fault for not looking where i'm going . Perhaps are you a trainee here ? Am i on the right track to go to the meeting room ?"

Yuju : "oh yes , you only need to take a few steps and you should be able to find the meeting room"

??? : "Aight thanks , my name is (Y/N) btw" *offering a handshake*

Yuju : *smile and accepting the hanshake* "Yuju , nice to meet you."

(Y/N) : *smile* "Nice to meet you too , not trying to drive you away but are you late for something because i don't think anyone would actually run in this hall if they are not in a hurry"

Ah i got caught up in the moment and forgot that i'm actually late.

Yuju : "Gawd how can i forget that , i'll see you later (Y/N)-ssi"

With that i run as fast as i can to the practice room.

-------At The Practice Room-------

Sowon P.O.V.

Sowon : "Yah.. where is Yuju ? She should've been here 15 minutes ago (-_-). Eunha what happen to her you guys share the same room right ?"

Eunha : "i woke up late and panicked that i will be late for practice , so i thought she already woke up and left the room quickly. Sorry T^T"

Just then the door swung open , Yuju arrived while breathing heavily.

Yuju : "I'm....(pant)...here....(pant)....sorry....(pant)"

Eunha : "Mianhae Yuju-ah , i didn't wake you up because i thought you already up and..."

Yuju : "it's...(pant) okay... (pant) i..should've....(pant) turn on the.....(pant) alarm....(pant) "

SinB : "Okay okay , now that everybody is here shall we start the practice ?"

Umji : "Shouldn't we let Yuju-unnie rest for a bit ? She just runs from the dorm to the practice room ._."