At this, Ragini laughed out loud. She couldn't believe that was what he was stressed out about. "Oh Sanskar...what am I gonna do with you?"

"Ragini, please understand."

She rolled her eyes and walked closer. "Me and Ansh already came to an understanding Sanskar." seeing Sanskar's confused face, she explained everything.

After a moment...

"And now, we are just best friends. He doesn't mind me being with you. If that's what had you worried, then it doesn't matter anymore."

Sanskar blinked.

And blinked again.

"Oh." that was all he could say. What else was he supposed to respond with?

"Now we can be together, right?" Ragini asked, looking down with a blush.

Sanskar shook his head in frustration and turned away from her. "No no no. You don't understand what dangers I'm in. You don't know what threats there could be to you life if you're with me. I'm already in the mud. And I don't want to drag you into it as well. I ca-"

However, before he could complete his sentence, he felt someone turn him and felt a pressure on his lips.

It took him a moment to realize the fact that Ragini had kissed him.

On the lips.

Sanskar blinked with wide open eyes.
He was the flirt who had kissed several women.

But now, his mind was clueless as how to respond. Ragini made his mind go blank. He didn't know what to do, how to act. It was like he was back to being a shy high school nerd with a crush over a senior girl.

Slowly, Ragini broke the kiss and moved back with a smile. "You talk too much Sanskar."

"Did you... You just... How could... " Sanskar stuttered while Ragini laughed at his shock.

Without waiting for him to finish his sentence, she came near and entwined her fingers with his.

"Listen here and listen clearly Sanskar Maheshwari. I, Ragini Gadodia, is smitten in your love. I have fallen to far for you to turn back now. And since now that I know you feel the same, I won't let you escape me that easily. No matter what troubles awaits me, I'm ready to face them beside you."

"But Rag-"

"When you chose to love me, you gave me your heart. And I won't let it get hurt easily. Neither will I leave it alone. I deserve tat much. And you don't dare try to take that right from me. Got it!?"

Sanskar looked at her pointedly.

They were having a stare down, with neither wanting to back down.

Finally, Sanskar let out a small smile and gripped her hand firmly. "You sure are stubborn aren't you?"

"Says the one for whom the word has been invented. I learnt from you!" she replied with a wink.

"Come here you!" Sanskar pulled her by the waist and brought his face close for another kiss.

"Found you!"

Ragini and Sanskar looked up in irritation. However, their faves change into one of fear when they saw six men approaching them. They was the ones chasing them earlier. And they looked ready to kill.

Sanskar pushed Ragini begin him and slowly started backing away from the men.

"Oh no! What do we do?!" Ragini squeaked out.