100K Special Chapter

Dear Fangsters,

You might be aware of the fact that recently, 'the Originals' has hit the fantastic milestone of 100K reads!

Literally, the moment I saw the numbers I felt like crying, because never did I imagine something like this to happen. Ever.

I want to thank all the voters, commentators and my fans. If you have personally messaged me, or commented on my story, you are honestly the best people on Earth that I have never met. You've motivated me, and loved my characters, and been constantly there for me. I started this book not even a year ago, and I just . . . wow. And I'm not even near finished.

So, in a special little celebration, today I am releasing a special chapter, still narrated by Melissa, WHEN SHE WAS HUMAN. Yup, you got that right folks, romantic Klaus is coming! Please check out the GIF to the side, depicting all the main characters. 

QUICK WARNING: contains some domestic violence, escalating romantic situations and swearing, so please, if you're uncomfortable, don't feel obligated to read. It is not completely necessary to read to understand the later chapters.

For some, this warning might come off lightly, if you're used to reading worse. Initially, the plan was to write with complete eradication of barriers, but I remembered that the rating was PG-13. If you are comfortable with the nature and themes discussed within this 'special', I might heighten up the rating to 'R' and write more freely. 

Enjoy,

My ever-lasting gratitude,

inkblots

PS - when I began writing this story, I hadn't planned out anything. Because of that, you might notice some plot holes. I apologise for that. Once the story is completed, I will edit it to what I need it to be.

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

The song of the chapter is: The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez

This is a modern fairytale,

No happy endings,

No wind in our sails,

But I can't imagine a life without,

Breathless moments,

Breaking me down down down.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here,

The future that we hold is so unclear,

But I'm not alive until you call,

And I'll bet the odds against it all,

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear,

You might be right but I don't care,

There's a million reasons why I should give you up.

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛