"Again! Again!" Archer squealed in delight. Taylor grinned her breath-taking smile and my eyes were drawn to her lips. I inhaled her sweet, mocha scent and I'm pretty sure I had a stupid, goofy expression on my face.

"Come on, Archie, let's go and get food," she said. She stood up, taking the warmth with her. Taylor took Archer off me and walked to the kitchen. I followed them in. Leaning against the door frame, I watched as Taylor rested Archer on her hip and proceeded to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for them.

"Want one?" She offered, knife in mid-air. I smiled and shook my head.

"I thought you didn't belong anywhere near a kitchen?" I mimicked her words from our first date, smile turning coy."

"Heh, PB & J's are the limit of my cooking abilities." Taylor continued and started talking with Archer about Batman. When she finished, Archer ran off and we were alone.

Tell her now, my wolf said.

Okay, I am.

"You okay, Blondie?" Taylor asked. "You look like you're thinking hard right now--never a good sign."

I chuckled and nervously ran a hand through my hair. "Y-yeah, Taylor, I need to tell you something. It-it's kind of important." Taylor raised an eyebrow at my stuttering and nodded.

"You see, the thing is, I'm-I'm your ma--" My confession was cut short.

"Hey thotties are we planning my birthday bash, or what?" Michael cut in, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, Gray, but can this wait for later?" Her eyes were pleading and I gave in.

"Of course," I smiled.

Glowering at Michael, I slinked away to find Jason decorating our new living room with a variety of pictures. Moving closer, I saw that all of the pictures, each and every single frame, featured the one and only: Jason fucking Stone.

"Jason, what the fuck are these," I deadpanned, giving him a stare that, as an Alphas, should have had him cowering behind the couch. However, since this is Jason we're talking about, all he did was grin back at me.

"I'm just adding a few tasteful mementos to cozy this place up, of course."

"And why the fuck would we want to see your face from every fucking corner in this house?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

We bickered for the next half hour, the majority of the time I was trying to take his pictures down while Jason merely replaced it with a different picture of himself. I finally snapped and lunged at him and his stupid box (which still had a shit ton of photos).

Michael and Taylor decided to walk in right as I was about to pummel the idiot into the floor.

"Grayson!" Taylor cried, running over and pulling Jason out of my grip. The fucker had the nerve to smirk at me and stick out his tongue from his place behind my mate.

I growled, attempting to grab him, but pouted when Taylor smacked my hands away.

"That is no way to treat your beta and my best friend," she admonished, hands-on hips.

I grinned wolfishly, placing my own hands on top of her's; Jason's demise momentarily forgotten. Leaning down to peck her lips, I whispered hoarsely, "I'm sorry, babe, forgive me?"

Her face brightened to a deep red and she hastily pushed me away. I chuckled but remained stubbornly in place. I drank in the sight of her, like a man dying of thirst. As I was bending down to kiss her again, that filthy cockblocker (McFucking Michael) coughed aggressively.