Epilogue

These past 2 months,you returned at your normal life,yoy went to your college and made some friends.

You also got a part time job at a small coffee place,the one where you and jimin broke up in a way but you didn't feel bad.

They were times you missed the all-boys school and taehyung which you had feelings even after leaving but you knew it was for the best.

Also about jimin you texted him that you didn't care anymore and blocked him from everywhere,you yold him that you forgave him but you didn't want any other contact with him ever again.

"It's christmas..."Lisa said as she sipped her coffee,you looked out and smiled nostalgicly

"Yeah you are right..." You sighed"It was like yesterday jimin told me he would contact me on christmas."

"Y/N!"Lisa said annoyed

"What just saying!"

Lisa checked the time and got up to leave.

"Oh i gotta go...before I forget.Someone came over and told me to give you this!" Lisa said and handed you an envelope.

"Who?"

"I dont know but he was hot!"Lisa said and walked away.

You looked at the envelope and tried to figure out from whom it was but you had no clue,you opened it and read the letter.

"Meet me under the christmas tree...
Xxx your admirer"

"What's this?" You scoffed"secret admirer? "

You closed the coffe place early since it was christmas and headed home to get ready,you wore a red dress and pulled your now grewed long hair in a ponytail.

You looked the time and went to see your admirer,you didn't have any hopes.Whoever it was you would reject him,your heart belonged to taehyung which god knows when you would find him again.

"I wonder if he is okay...." You asked yourself as you walked in the streets.

All the shops had lights on them and the streets filled with couples walking,uou watched them as you made your way through them,deep inside you felt kinda sad that you were by yourself on christmas but on the other hand you would be sleeping early.

You headed over the christmas tree and waited under it,it was kinda cold so your cheeks and nose were pink,you rubbed your hands together to feel warmer.

You closed your eyes and when you opened them you saw a neckless in front of you.

"Missed me?" You heard a familiar voice say and turned around.

"Taehyung?" You looked at him shocked."But how...wait how did you know it was me..."

"Y/N I'm not that stupid,I found your letter the day you left." Taehyung smiled.

You tried to understand what he was saying...

"I am sorry for ignoring and not giving you a chance to  speak up. I was just so sad with everything and needed time to think but i was too late."

"I'm so sorry." You bowed at taehyung

"Don't be!" He said and pulled you into a hug.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" You answered and leaned closer till your lips touched each other.

The end