Chapter 5

Arrival

Lisa drove you to the college where you would be staying,you got out of the car and in front of the gates there was a man standing there.

Lisa signaled you to stay put and headed towards his side,she approached the man who was smiling at her and hugged him,then she pulled his tie and flirted with him.

You just stood there looking at them with a  disgusted look before looking away,after a few minutes lisa returned over your side and handed you over the tranfer papers.

"Okay here is your papers, now remember...you are my brother and you decided to move in the dorms because you couldn't afford an aparment.Also your name is yoon!"

You went in the back of the car and grabbed your suitcase,Lisa came up to you and held your hands.

You looked up and saw her sad smile...you felt really greatful to have such a great friend by your side.

When your parents died in that car accident,lisa took care of you,she would always come at your place and hang out with you even though she had better things to do.

They were people that bullied you for being an orphan but lisa always came to your rescue and put them in their place.

Our classmates even thought that she was a gangster since she always acted tough and fought all the time but in reality she was a sweetheart.

Of course they wouldn't know because they never gave her the chance to show them...

"Whatever Happens in there..you gotta be strong okay?Even if jimin is cheating on you...don't cry,show him you don't need him."Lisa smiled and pulled you into a hug...a tight one.

"I will."You patted her back and closed your eyes before heading to the gates.

The man smiled at you and grabbed your suitcase.You looked back one last time and waved at lisa before following the man to the dorm.

To be continued...